New all day Unlimited 4G R479

ngoni615

Wow i feel for you guys. My rain is averaging around 60 -70megs now... I am not using it though on fibre now. Might give the sim to my brother. Downloads on rain is a breeze. nowhere near as good as fibre though hehehe.

WarriorWolf

Wow i feel for you guys. My rain is averaging around 60 -70megs now... I am not using it though on fibre now. Might give the sim to my brother. Downloads on rain is a breeze. nowhere near as good as fibre though hehehe.
I literally see you brag about your rain in so many threads. Do you seriously not have anything better to do than to gloat to people that ARE experiencing problems?

ngoni615

I literally see you brag about your rain in so many threads. Do you seriously not have anything better to do than to gloat to people that ARE experiencing problems?
I could gloat about my fibre and i would not give 2cents about their problems. Its their problems not mine. What does it matter to u? lol

jbroo

I could gloat about my fibre and i would not give 2cents about their problems. Its their problems not mine. What does it matter to u? lol
It contributes nothing. But well done you, right.