New Axxess Uncapped accounts: Unshaped, Unthrottled, No Thresholds.

m0zy

Expert Member
I see Axxess also have a new Uncapped account that is Unshaped, Unthrottled with no Thresholds. Plus it looks like they have dropped the prices on all packages. This is going to be an interesting month in the ISP business :)

https://www.axxess.co.za/fibre/uncapped

Death

Yea, got an email about it already. Those prices though - man i wish fibre would hurry up to my area! It's dirt cheap makes anyone who is still on DSL foam out the mouth!

STORMERSFAN

I was with axxess for my adsl.. Was super happy.. Had to move away cause they didn't offer Fibre at that stage.. Might go back to them. Always found their support to be super friendly even at 6 in the morning

STORMERSFAN

I see Axxess also have a new Uncapped account that is Unshaped, Unthrottled with no Thresholds. Plus it looks like they have dropped the prices on all packages. This is going to be an interesting month in the ISP business :)

https://www.axxess.co.za/fibre/uncapped
Just phoned their support.. This special is for new Fibre clients.. Not ones that already have Fibre and are looking to move..

The Axxess Lady

Axxess Representative
Company Rep
Just phoned their support.. This special is for new Fibre clients.. Not ones that already have Fibre and are looking to move..
Hi @STORMERSFAN, existing Axxess clients can perform a service change via their control panel to switch to this new Fibre Uncapped promotion. If you are not with Axxess yet, you can also switch to us. :)

Please do drop me a PM for further assistance.

Thanks

Last edited:

Honey Badger

Honorary Master
I was with axxess for my adsl.. Was super happy.. Had to move away cause they didn't offer Fibre at that stage.. Might go back to them. Always found their support to be super friendly even at 6 in the morning
Yep. I once had an issue with my VOIP phone at 01:00 in the morning. I took a chance and called them and they fixed the issue with me account. Their support is tops!

My fibre line is being switched to them at midnight tonight :)

Honey Badger

Honorary Master
@The Axxess Lady you don't have to answer this, but I'm curious to know why your sister company is offering up to three months free and you're only offerign up to two?

BayCityRoller

@The Axxess Lady - can you not offer a 10 down 1 or 2 up option as well? (on Frogfoot)
One of your significant competitors does (10/1) at around R560pm, but I get my ADSL data from you so would prefer to stick with Axxess for fibre .. which I apparently now can get.

Funny thing is, though, that your website & some others show I can get it, but Afrihost (and one or two of the bigger ISPs I've checked recently) still want me to pre-register / pre-order, or to inform me once it's available.