New data breach exposes Mirror Trading International's top earners

eg2505

Honorary Master
so is it now possible to see everybody details and email addresses of who invested in this ponzi scheme?
data breech of note I guess.

PsyWulf

Honorary Master
so is it now possible to see everybody details and email addresses of who invested in this ponzi scheme?
data breech of note I guess.
Might be that because the ship has sailed the damage is done and top earners should be first targets for liquidators. My 2c

The_Donkey

Honorary Master
I know Clynton and Ignatius withdrew the most, but I never thought it was THAT ****ING MUCH!!!

eg2505

Honorary Master
Might be that because the ship has sailed the damage is done and top earners should be first targets for liquidators. My 2c
whats interesting is scrolling to the last pages,
the "small" fry, and holy hell, 31K invested with this ponzi scheme?

how can you sleep at night, throwing your money into this dark hole.
I mean people are cashing in their pension money, credit cards, home loans, selling cars, furniture electronics all just to throw it into the abyss?

and all they had to do was nothing, buy BTC and keep it, and do nothing with it, and something would come on its own.
guess thats the power of peer pressure,

Gothan

Expert Member
This scraping by on an honest living is for the freakin birds! Time to become a drug dealer....or politician or some such

Neuk_

Expert Member
I wish someone could do something with regards these scamers https://coinaccess.net

WTF writes this garbage...

Throughout existence crypto currency, our alliance of traders trades on the crypto currency market successfully using the symbiosis of many years of experience and advanced trading algorithms to obtain a high coefficient of successful transactions. The success of our company is due to the constant introduction of new trading algorithms using modern methods of data analysis and many years of experience. This allows us to constantly increase the number of working capital, generating a stable and secure income.

:ROFL:

JohnStarr

Expert Member
whats interesting is scrolling to the last pages,
the "small" fry, and holy hell, 31K invested with this ponzi scheme?

how can you sleep at night, throwing your money into this dark hole.
I mean people are cashing in their pension money, credit cards, home loans, selling cars, furniture electronics all just to throw it into the abyss?

and all they had to do was nothing, buy BTC and keep it, and do nothing with it, and something would come on its own.
guess thats the power of peer pressure,
Someone at my old company was telling me back when BTC first started to climb (2018 I think?!?) their mother-in-law cashed out their retirement annuity and it was suggested I should do the same. Buy BTC legally through an exchange like Luno etc to make quick cash.
2 months later or so it crashed badly to below hat it was bought at.
People are either fuelled by desperation or greed.

Mystic Twilight

Expert Member
WTF writes this garbage...

:ROFL:

Efficient text though for web crawlers hunting for keywords.

So does the data leak include physical addresses? If this was mexico there would probably be a spate of abductions for ransom.

Neuk_

Expert Member
Someone at my old company was telling me back when BTC first started to climb (2018 I think?!?) their mother-in-law cashed out their retirement annuity and it was suggested I should do the same. Buy BTC legally through an exchange like Luno etc to make quick cash.
2 months later or so it crashed badly to below hat it was bought at.
People are either fuelled by desperation or greed.

A very good suggestion I was given years ago by a friend who traded on the JSE, mainly as an intraday trader although he did have some long term investment portfolios, if someone on the 'street' tells you that something is a good investment it is usually too late.

Jinx10

everyone below last page lost / in the minus??

the positive balances is that how much they took out?

can someone explain all this info?

The_Donkey

Honorary Master
So with all this MTI and BTC talk I decided to log into my Luno account, something that I haven't done since the end of 2017 when I gave up mining and sold my mining rig...

I'm not sure how I managed to forget about this BTC, perhaps it was only a few hundred bucks back then which made me go "meh". :love::love::love:

1610108416059.png

Last edited:

JohnStarr

Expert Member
A very good suggestion I was given years ago by a friend who traded on the JSE, mainly as an intraday trader although he did have some long term investment portfolios, if someone on the 'street' tells you that something is a good investment it is usually too late.
Ja, I did my own thing anyways but only after the crash. Not that I had much money to throw at BTC and I sold the couple R100 I'd bought of it.
I buy some XRP right now. I'll look at something else this year.
But I mainly spend about R300 per month on that. Nothing to break the bank, and I will never invest in a scam. No such thing as a get-rich quick scheme.

Neuk_

Expert Member
Ja, I did my own thing anyways but only after the crash. Not that I had much money to throw at BTC and I sold the couple R100 I'd bought of it.
I buy some XRP right now. I'll look at something else this year.
But I mainly spend about R300 per month on that. Nothing to break the bank, and I will never invest in a scam. No such thing as a get-rich quick scheme.

I bought R5k worth of Ethereum back in the hype with money I wrote off from the start and when I checked this morning I was sitting on a 137% increase but I am still just going to leave it for now. My boss and one colleague made a lot of money back in the hype but they were trading on a daily basis with large amounts and I just don't have the appetite for it.