New ford focus RS

namzsteve

Expert Member
View attachment 209528
View attachment 209530

This should be a fun car :D
"Third-generation Ford Focus RS will be available in major markets around the world and for the first time in the United States; Focus RS follows the reveal last month of the new Ford GT supercar – a new era of Ford performance that will deliver 12 new vehicles by 2020

All-new Ford Performance All-Wheel Drive with Dynamic Torque Vectoring Control paired with a powerful 2.3-liter EcoBoost® four-cylinder engine will provide impressive performance

Aggressive, functional design inside and out makes Focus RS the most powerful production Focus ever, with highly capable performance on both road and track

Professional rally driver and star of Gymkhana films Ken Block teamed with Ford as a consultant on development of Focus RS

Ford today revealed the all-new Focus RS, a high-performance road car that debuts Ford Performance All-Wheel Drive with Dynamic Torque Vectoring Control, which contributes to performance never before seen in a Focus RS. The all-new Focus RS is equipped with a new 2.3-liter EcoBoost® engine producing well in excess of 315 horsepower."
https://media.ford.com/content/fordmedia/fna/us/en/news/2015/02/03/all-new-ford-focus-rs.html

I want one .

Rumour has it about R500K
238 Kw

I've seen this thing, I love Ford too much. Younger brother is sales rep at Ford, he called me to come through the day they had one on their floor, boy did I make an excuse to just get out of the office!! By all means, get it. Just don't like the fact that Ford is still sticking with clutch and gear lever (I get you can't beat that) but everyone is going the tiptronic route... if only ford, otherwise that machine would eat the "student card" golf gti alive along with the a45 amg.

FiestaST

Honorary Master
There is a known reason why Ford is sticking with a "stick" on the F RS.

They cater for a slightly different market than the RS3 & A45 folks. Those who put more emphasis on all-round fun & driving experience vs the effortlessly cruisers of the other 2.

FiestaST

Honorary Master
Shmee's F RS is getting some muscle

15120b95242a47e42a74d0ff6269ee4b.jpg

01fbfb5065b34a823cac30835bd91e57.jpg

Tsepz_GP

Expert Member
Shmee's F RS is getting some muscle

15120b95242a47e42a74d0ff6269ee4b.jpg

01fbfb5065b34a823cac30835bd91e57.jpg
I hate him so much :(

Is he some sort of rich kid? I just can't watch his YouTube channel even though I'm subscribed, he is annoying and keeps getting new cars, making me truly peanut butter and jelly of him.

FiestaST

Honorary Master
I don't find him annoying at all. His really good actually. And nope not Daddy's money. Had a few ventures in IT & Banking that has done well + coining it on YT & other projects under his Shmee 150 brand.

dlk001

Executive Member
I don't find him annoying at all. His really good actually. And nope not Daddy's money. Had a few ventures in IT & Banking that has done well + coining it on YT & other projects under his Shmee 150 brand.

I watch most of his YouTube vids because he is informative and the journey to the Aston Martin GT8 videos were interesting.

He buys most of this cars on residual GFV deals. He explained how he financed his Ferrari FF.