NEW Giveaway! R2,000 up for grabs - Enter here

Status
Not open for further replies.

FiestaST

Honorary Master
You can buy a policy online and register claims instantly, monitor your driving and get emergency assistance conveniently through our dedicated Activate app.

ijacobs3

Expert Member
You can buy a policy online and register claims instantly, monitor your driving and get emergency assistance conveniently through our dedicated Activate app.

I'm getting rather tired of outsurance, as good as they have treated me in the past, the fact that my out-bonus resets for a windscreen claim is getting a bit old

ijacobs3

Expert Member
Just got a quote from them , little bit more expensive than what im paying now, however, lower excess , no mention of Windscreen cover and its related excess in the policy documentation

CB40

Expert Member

It's convenient and efficient​

Your car insurance comes with a tracking device which will be linked to the Activate App.

It keeps you updated and provides accurate driving scores and assists in recovering your vehicle if stolen or hijacked.

Through the app you can also:

• Get weather alerts
  • View and claim cash back rewards
  • Get emergency assistance
  • Log claims for any insured items

darkguyv3r

• Get weather alerts

Tanya Williams

My review on the features and benefits that impress me are:
It is insurance to fit the modern lifestyle, hence keeping up with the trend of the upgrades and improvements of one's life. This is a DIGITALLY based short term insurance, which fascinates me. I can simply buy a policy online and register claims instantly? Who thought this day would arrive indeed! My joy overflows at the fact that it is Anti form complicated, we all hate this part!
It's convenient, efficient, car insurance comes with a tracking device linked to the App, PLUS doesASSIST in the recovering my vehicle should it be stolen or hijacked and emergency assistance is at hand! I find this to is dream come true in my world! A full package!

I can even get up to 40% cash back on my monthly motor premiums.
Indeed I must say that I am quite impressed with the product and most likely would have taken if I still had my vehicle! If still in existance when I get my other car this year, this will be my grabber!

Tans! :)

have partnered with Absa to promote its safe and secure car insurance product, Activate.

You could win your share of R2,000 cash.

To enter:
  • Click on the Absa banner above this announcement.
  • Mobile link. [Link]
  • Tell us in this thread which feature or benefit of Activate most interests you.
  • One entry per member.
The giveaway will end on Wednesday, 19 May 2021, and standard competition rules apply.

Tanya Williams

Just got a quote from them , little bit more expensive than what im paying now, however, lower excess , no mention of Windscreen cover and its related excess in the policy documentation
Great stuff! . Hope you are glad with your choice! I'll be monitoring until my new baby arrives. I like it!

nevaseznoez

You can buy a policy online and register claims instantly, monitor your driving and get emergency assistance conveniently.

Moosa86

The car insurance comes with a tracking device which will be linked to the Activate App.

hashbrown99

Expert Member

It's convenient and efficient​

Your car insurance comes with a tracking device which will be linked to the Activate App.

It keeps you updated and provides accurate driving scores and assists in recovering your vehicle if stolen or hijacked.

• Get weather alerts

rastae

The better you drive, the more you earn​

Drive well and earn up to 40% cash back on your monthly motor premiums.

Your Activate app will show you all the trips you have made and how well you are driving.

This information can help you improve your driving, increasing your chances of earning more cash back rewards.

Absa banking customers receive an additional 10% bonus added to their cash back pay-out.

Status
Not open for further replies.