New giveaway - Win one of three Cricut Joy machines – A gift that keeps on giving

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elouise

MyBroadband Staff
Staff member
Company Rep
MyBroadband has partnered with Cricut to promote its impressive machine, the Cricut Joy. With Cricut Joy you can; customize, personalize, organize anything you want.

Three lucky MyBroadband users will each win themselves a Cricut Joy cutting machine – The best gift that keeps on giving.

Here are the steps to enter:
  • Tell us what you would create with a Cricut Joy to be entered into the draw.
  • One entry per member.
This giveaway will end on 31 January 2022, and standard competition rules apply.

For those who do not win one of these three Cricut Joy prizes, don't feel left out - just visit your closest Incredible Connection store, or shop online, to get special deals on the Cricut Joy. You will love it.

You can also like and follow Cricut's Facebook and Instagram official pages to keep up to date with the latest Cricut news:

lexor

Expert Member
I would create : personalized key-rings for my family.

Scooby_Doo

Executive Member
I wonder if you could create an origami card using this thing, I would give that a go.

bwana

MyBroadband
Super Moderator
A bit late for this term but the kids would love one of these for their school book labels.

On a more pressing matter, I'd like one for making beer bottle labels.

Last edited:

AstroTurf

Lucky Shot
Actually looks like a pretty amazing little device.
I would personally only use it for labelling my tools and toys (either direct labels or make stencils for spray painting) but think the wife and kids would love it for their school books, projects, household decoration and such :)

Supervan II

Expert Member
An excellent tool for any modeller, especially railroad modelling!.

In my case I would firstly use it to print decals for my locomotives and rolling stock. Thereafter I would use it to print custom logos/billboards and signs for the buildings on my model railroad layout.

APoc184

Honorary Master
I would totally create labels and stickers to organize my garage containers, tools and consumables as well as the kitchen cupboards and containers.

Esbendzn

I do beginner woodwork as a hobby and my wife does garden plants, planters and concrete ornaments as a home business, The Cricut Joy would be a well added componant, we will be a blessing to print and cut personalized labels and thank you for supporting stickers to stick on our items.

geezer

Expert Member
Create tags to label all my all my wife's knitting wool and accessories drawers.

WAslayer

Executive Member
I would be organising the living daylights out of my garage for one.. the wife would be organising the living daylights out of the food pantry.. my son, who is sticker obsessed, would have go nuts over the endless possibilities he has for stickers with this thing..

johancsmuts

Wow the possibilities are endless. Certainly labeling will be sorted in every department of household life...

JamesHannesNel

I would create fun gifts to provide my customers with fun sophisticated labels to remind them of the service I offer them.

AlmightyBender

Executive Member
I would create custom vinyl templates for painting copy on custom dog beds that I make

Hemi300c

Honorary Master
I would rent it out to my SO for kindness in return. She is into Choko painting and doing up old furniture into new trend furniture.

xrapidx

Honorary Master
Create tags/labels to identify my wife's thousands of storage containers

Old_Liver

I could really do with labelling my boxes and containers with all my cables / hardware / tools, you name it!

HunterNW

Honorary Master
I'd cut names or logo's to stick on the wooden carving boards i make, then router them by hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.