New giveaway - Win one of three Cricut Joy machines – A gift that keeps on giving

Status
Not open for further replies.

sharnedw

I would love to create school labels and personalize birthday and Christmas gifts with the Cricut Joy.

Mjolli

I love everything to be neat and organised, aswell as cute and pretty. So i would create labels for all my babies stuff, aswell as the pantry, garage and work shelf at home, I would also love to create personalized gifts for family and friends such as mugs, water bottles, key rings, photo frames, and personalize all my stuff such as my coffee mug and water bottles, my coffee canisters, make up box, nail box etc... I would make good use out of the circuit machine, that's for sure.

emjantjies

I would create labels to label my 2 nieces stationary as I want to make their 1st day of school at a new school special. I would also creat jar labels for my spices and plastic organizers.

Terryden

I have been eyeing this beauty for quite some time now. I started my small business in jyl last year and am so in love with the cricut machine.
I intend to create keychains and vinyls.
I would also use it for making lots of craft items that i can sell at our local markets

Insanedog

I would create invitation cards as a business idea,but unfortunately due to lockdown,it had to be cancelled. However,under these circumstances,I could create business cards to sell since I'm currently unemployed.

kagisolebaka

I would love to win this machine I have 4 kids it would make life easier for us with labelling all the school stuff and containers in the house. We are moving into a new house so this will make life easier and more exciting ❤️

Shibila dilshad

The possibilities are endless . I would do some personalised gift items like T shirt, mug, key chain, cake topper etc, and I need to do personalisation in my hairbows..

kronoSX

Honorary Master
what i really would create with this is 2d to look like 3d depth stickers by adding layers on with dark borders,This would be super cool for vehicles windscreens.I can just imagine it and it would look awesome.I already tried this but with this home cutter the dreams are endless

Werfetter

Pretty much label everything I can get my hands on as well as add some flair to gifts with custom cards and decoration

ChristineTeaches07

As a teacher, I cannot even begin to mention all that I could and would do with a Cricut joy. The possibilities are countless but I do know that it would save me plenty of time spent on cutting little details for crafts, out by hand ❤

Cleowessels

Id use it to expand my small business (im a newly matric graduate of 2021 running my own business from home to help support my family) owning a cricut would help production move alot quicker and help me create a better income/inventory

sandwitch

Right now I'd love to create and cut out stickers for 100 icecream sticks for my classroom, and cut outs and templates for my files. Other times, I'd have fun playing with it.

Juliekha

So many goals and special occasions to happen in 2022 so will use my cricut to make wedding invites and all the necessary Trimmings that go with it. Also starting a new home business so will definitely be handy to make everything look professional

LockhartSJ

MyBroadband has partnered with Cricut to promote its impressive machine, the Cricut Joy. With Cricut Joy you can; customize, personalize, organize anything you want.

Three lucky MyBroadband users will each win themselves a Cricut Joy cutting machine – The best gift that keeps on giving.

Here are the steps to enter:
  • Tell us what you would create with a Cricut Joy to be entered into the draw.
  • One entry per member.
This giveaway will end on 31 January 2022, and standard competition rules apply.

For those who do not win one of these three Cricut Joy prizes, don't feel left out - just visit your closest Incredible Connection store, or shop online, to get special deals on the Cricut Joy. You will love it.

You can also like and follow Cricut's Facebook and Instagram official pages to keep up to date with the latest Cricut news:
I would make everything for my business. Cards. Thank you tags. Stickers. I'm pretty sure this little machine could do it all

uncapped_shady

I would go on a labeling spree and label all my equipment in my server rack, as well as label all compartments in my garage. It would fit in with my new year's resolution to live a more organized life. I also have two kids that are always busy with crafts etc and I am sure the Cricut Joy cutting machine would get the job done every time!

Zaheera S

So much u can do with this tool. Labeling everything in the home, gifts,posters and creating a small home business for stay at home mum.

Siy@b0nga

I would create labels or decorations for kids to use on their school books and labels for items around the house.

MaseehaP

Firstly, I would definitely label everything around my house also use it to personalise gifts for family and friends!

Status
Not open for further replies.