New giveaway - Win one of three Cricut Joy machines – A gift that keeps on giving

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrykqntl

This would be awesome to make some things for my kids as well as label everything in my pantry

Quancy

Organization, lots and lots of it. And Wall decal! I'm in the process of redoing the kids rooms and Vinyl Wall Art will be the cherry on top.

Devill

Damned
I would try and cut custom parts to build micro models of cars or other macro machines.

Cammybuu

I enjoy restoring old bmx bicycles so with Cricut Joy i would create custom decal designs for my BMX bicycles.
Also i would create 3D puzzles for family as gifts.

GT2007

MyBroadband has partnered with Cricut to promote its impressive machine, the Cricut Joy. With Cricut Joy you can; customize, personalize, organize anything you want.

Three lucky MyBroadband users will each win themselves a Cricut Joy cutting machine – The best gift that keeps on giving.

Here are the steps to enter:
  • Tell us what you would create with a Cricut Joy to be entered into the draw.
  • One entry per member.
This giveaway will end on 31 January 2022, and standard competition rules apply.

For those who do not win one of these three Cricut Joy prizes, don't feel left out - just visit your closest Incredible Connection store, or shop online, to get special deals on the Cricut Joy. You will love it.

You can also like and follow Cricut's Facebook and Instagram official pages to keep up to date with the latest Cricut news:
I would create personalized everything... from labels for the household, gift tags, vinyl stickers, etc. I would be a great addition to my life.

DM_Punk

I love labelling stuff around the house, but I love to use it to make a few funky bumper stickers

itshpro

I would create vinyl stickers for labelling things around the house as well as create custom keyrings to sell.

Mk786

Expert Member
I would give it to my daughter to create all sorts of stickers

comanche

Definitely a papercraft onyx.
All that I'd need to do is first build the low-poly 3D model.

steve1949

I have seen the one my daughter-in-law has, and I would love to make personalized cottage numbers for all the people in my retirement village.

Tswako#Khosi

MyBroadband has partnered with Cricut to promote its impressive machine, the Cricut Joy. With Cricut Joy you can; customize, personalize, organize anything you want.

Three lucky MyBroadband users will each win themselves a Cricut Joy cutting machine – The best gift that keeps on giving.

• One entry per member.
This giveaway will end on 31 January 2022, and standard competition rules apply.

For those who do not win one of these three Cricut Joy prizes, don't feel left out - just visit your closest Incredible Connection store, or shop online, to get special deals on the Cricut Joy. You will love it.ĺ

You can also like and follow Cricut's Facebook and Instagram official pages to keep up to date with the latest Cricut news:
I would create an album photo of my hole family so that each everyone could have memories of the hole faim

• One entry per member.

For those who do not win one of these three Cricut Joy prizes, don't feel left out - just visit your closest Incredible Connection store, or shop online, to get special deals on the Cricut Joy. You will love it.

I could create a family album photo so that each and member of the family could have a look when one of the members are not alive anymore and grandchildren

Chameleon999

I would do labels to organise my garage and tool shed, as well as all the meds, patient files and consumables at the vet clinic where I work

Rob123

I would create amazing labels for all of the kids books and other goodies!

adriancr

This would be so useful for making buildings for my model railway. Cutting out window frames will be so much easier!

And best of all...

No learning curve.

The Cricut Joy app experience guides you along as you create something fun or functional in 15 minutes or less.

Domoreto

It looks AMAZING. I'll create decorative patterns for a kitchen backsplash.

Matt91

Expert Member
I would create custom stickers and labels and go to town on basically everything I own.

Status
Not open for further replies.