NEW Giveaway - Win your share of R2,000 With Absa!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hashila

Keeping you connected and secure.
Monitor your trips and trip scores, get 24-hour emergency assist, get a Drive Home service, stolen vehicle recovery and receive storm alerts all via the app.

Tman543

The more you insure, the more you save.
Up to 40% cash-back on your driving, with an extra 10% cash-back for Absa clients, bundle insurance discounts, free telematics device linked to the app and much more.

Groggyme

Up to 40% cash-back on your driving, with an extra 10% cash-back for Absa clients, bundle insurance discounts, free telematics device linked to the app and much more.

robeffectt

Ching Ching always good, what a offer.... GO ABSA

Get up to 40% cash back in rewards monthly

CookieMonsta26

Saving you time

An online, end-to-end insurance experience. Tap into the smartest way to do insurance.
Conveniently log and track your claims, view your monthly cash rewards earned, and no more call-centres.

Donnie16

An online, end-to-end insurance experience. Tap into the smartest way to do insurance.

philsec

Saving you money​

The more you insure, the more you save.

ProvoZA

I use Discovery - they don't DEMAND debit orders. I pay via EFT. No corrupt employee of the insurer has access to my banking details.

JohnShelton22

We have partnered with Absa to promote its safe and secure car insurance product, Activate.

You could win your share of R2,000 cash.

To enter:
- Click on the Absa banners above this announcement.
- Mobile link. [Link]
- Tell us in this thread which feature or benefit of Activate most interests you.
- One entry per member.
- The giveaway will end on Friday, 31 July 2021, and standard competition rules apply.
Up to 40% cash-back on your driving, with an extra 10% cash-back for Absa clients, free telematics device linked to the app, those are the things that stand out for me.

CrushedIce

The emergency button connects one immediately to obtain assistance. No more waiting for a call centre to answer.

SamWill

You can get up to 40% cash-back on your driving with car insuarance

Status
Not open for further replies.