New Giveaway - Win your share of R2,000 with Discovery Bank!

Mochagal

Bank smarter with a virtual card
Our virtual card gives you the perfect digital banking experience with state-of-the-art security for safe and secure contactless payments. Virtual cards are a digital alternative to physical cards. They offer additional levels of security and convenience, and the same benefits and rewards. Virtual cards are issued instantly, so you can start shopping immediately. You can add as many virtual cards as you need on the Discovery Bank app, at no cost.

Musa Sk

Its the only fsp that does banking, medical aid, life insurance, car and home insurance and investment its crazy

Enigmata

So, for me, the best benefit would be getting up to 4.25% on your demand savings accounts and up to 3.5% on your positive balances in your everyday accounts.

MrBond

Great returns on my savings accounts, discounts on my travel, food and fuel purchases and helping to increase my fitness and driving rewards. Increasing discounts on fitness devices and gear is also a big plus. Discovery is a package deal and by banking with them, the rewards on all of the other portfolios come in two fold.