Forging
Eish, those prices for a small K-Car is a bit much

• Honda Fit 1.5 DOHC i-VTEC Comfort CVT – R319,900
  • Honda Fit 1.5 DOHC i-VTEC Elegance CVT – R359,900
  • Honda Fit 1.5 DOHC i-VTEC Executive CVT – R389,900
  • Honda Fit 1.5 DOHC i-MMD e-CVT Hybrid – R469,900

Gaz{M}

Executive Member
What's the point of a hybrid that costs R80k more than a normal petrol, to save petrol - doff.

TheChamp

Honorary Master
They are but it's kinda easy to justify looking at the spec and comparing it with the competitors.

The new Fit benefits from Honda’s SENSING suite of technologies, which incorporates a stronger body, a new wide-angle front camera, and six airbags.

This brings class-leading features like an automatic collision mitigation braking system, adaptive cruise control, lane keep assist, road departure mitigation, and automatic high-beams to every trim in the line-up.

Furthermore, every Fit comes with hill start assist, vehicle stability assist, automatic brake hold, brake assist, and a 5-star Euro NCAP safety rating.

rh1

Expert Member
My personal believe is that a car like a woman should have an ass, especially a sexy one. Team sedan all the way. Expensive and fugly, its a no for me. Will keep driving my 12 yr old accord.

Leo_

Honda have been known to be a little more expensive than the Japanese competition - but I do think these are competitively priced. I still maintain that Honda is made by engineers and Toyota is made by accountants.

Car prices in general have sky-rocketed.

TheChamp

Honorary Master
I have always thought of it as some MPV of sorts but looking at what could be perceived as the competition, the Hyundai i20 lags far behind in terms of standard spec, the Polo is better but it also has less standard features, the Corsa is the only hatch I can think of that beats the Fit on standard spec but it is let down by its engine.

Their market is a very different type to the other hatches that appeals to a much wider clientele, maybe they won't mind the price.