New iPhone orders disappoint shareholders of suppliers

sajunky

Honorary Master
A time for Apple to start making cheaper and more productive phones.
Many apps developers sink in obvilion. Waiting for iPhone 4 re-incarnation and some fresh ideas.

sand_man

Honorary Master
Yeah, let's see once the X launches... Be singing a different tune then...

cerebus

Honorary Master
Yeah, let's see once the X launches... Be singing a different tune then...

It's actually causing me a lot of stress because my upgrade is due in mid October. To wait...to pull... aaaaaggh

cerebus

Honorary Master
No dude, definitely wait. Your patience will be richly rewarded!

It wouldn't be so difficult if i had assurance of getting stock of the X in November. But I think it's gonna be hard to get hold of for a while.

sand_man

Honorary Master
It wouldn't be so difficult if i had assurance of getting stock of the X in November. But I think it's gonna be hard to get hold of for a while.

Stock locally on contract? I reckon early January if we lucky... What you upgrading from?

cerebus

Honorary Master
Stock locally on contract? I reckon early January if we lucky... What you upgrading from?

Yea I ain't waiting till January. When do you reckon the 8/8+ will hit local shores esp Vodacom? Upgrading from 6s+

sand_man

Honorary Master
Yea I ain't waiting till January. When do you reckon the 8/8+ will hit local shores esp Vodacom? Upgrading from 6s+

My guess is early to mid December.

EDIT: The 8+ is quite a significant performance bump over the 6s. The X is in a class of its own though. Going to be veeeery expensive though.