New law to embed expropriation without compensation into Constitution is to be sent to the National Assembly for consideration

Magnum

Executive Member
Mmm.... Don't have to be ammo
The last Battle ready Japanese Katana Shop closed down. Where in this forsaken Country am I going to find one now?

Don't even think about Explosives. You only have 10 fingers.

HunterNW

Honorary Master
Shotguns make for crap stabby weapons. A purpose made knife would be better. Or are you implying a blunderbuss type of thing? In which case, I'm sure as **** not fighting in your platoon.
I'm not implying anything. But ... petrol bomb comes to mind. Chlorine bomb with nails ...

Magnum

Executive Member
I'm not implying anything. But ... petrol bomb comes to mind. Chlorine bomb with nails ...
Won't work. Go check out the whole Boston marathon bombing incident. From start to finish. Explosives/Anti personel weapons are too random. You need to control 320K trained soldiers. Saps/Sandf. ( well most not that highly trained. ) Then there the Peace force. (Metro/traffic cops) Then 40 Million angry blood thirsty beings. You need at least 4 million rounds to keep them in line at 1 bullet 1 kill.

I can shoot. but that is a tall order.

HunterNW

Honorary Master
Won't work. Go check out the whole Boston marathon bombing incident. From start to finish. Explosives/Anti personel weapons are too random. You need to control 320K trained soldiers. Saps/Sandf. ( well most not that highly trained. ) Then there the Peace force. (Metro/traffic cops) Then 40 Million angry blood thirsty beings. You need at least 4 million rounds to keep them in line at 1 bullet 1 kill.

I can shoot. but that is a tall order.
You say ALL of them will come to take my land ? I'm imagining the 20-40 arriving at my gate.

Magnum

Executive Member
You say ALL of them will come to take my land ? I'm imagining the 20-40 arriving at my gate.
You are greatly underestimating them. Take the Squatter camp expansion into consideration. Then Look at the riots in Durban and JHB. They flock like Locusts. and they slowly expand. just one or 2 then 20 then 100. They don't wan't the land. The Land is useless. They want the Money the land makes.
They want rich farms, Factories, towns. Like in Rustenburg the mines must pay the locals to mine on the land. a Royalties of sorts.

You must pay them to stay in your house. If not they will attack/ Burn it down. and/ or Kill you.

GhostSixFour

Username approved by US Airforce
You are greatly underestimating them. Take the Squatter camp expansion into consideration. Then Look at the riots in Durban and JHB. They flock like Locusts. and they slowly expand. just one or 2 then 20 then 100. They don't wan't the land. The Land is useless. They want the Money the land makes.
They want rich farms, Factories, towns. Like in Rustenburg the mines must pay the locals to mine on the land. a Royalties of sorts.

You must pay them to stay in your house. If not they will attack/ Burn it down. and/ or Kill you.

If those are my options, I'm starting the fire first.

HunterNW

Honorary Master
What happened with those house invaders in Rustenburg?
Sweetfokol. One house converted the garage into a spaza shop. Was reported to the municipality - Still fokol happening. Two other houses have signs up "Laundry service".

John Tempus

Executive Member
Yeah I'm just as confused as you are.

The one thing that I've realised is, that if there's not a massive "NEWSFLASH: Expropriation-without-Compensation bill dead in the water!" on every major news outlet's home page, but only on a single site, then it is probably more of an opinion piece rather than actual news.

Bait and switch.

Publish articles to make people feel at ease then push the same law through while everyone is asleep.

Not surprised at all.

John Tempus

Executive Member
Glad I do not own any land
I live in an apartment upstairs

They will make provision that you will have to leave but pay the rent until end of contract to the new property owner and some free living cadre will take up your apartment.

This is the "process" the banks claimed would be in order if you still have outstanding loan but your property gets taken. I would love to see that tested, no chance in hell I will settle any debt if someone just steal my land.

mojoman

Expert Member
They will make provision that you will have to leave but pay the rent until end of contract to the new property owner and some free living cadre will take up your apartment.

This is the "process" the banks claimed would be in order if you still have outstanding loan but your property gets taken. I would love to see that tested, no chance in hell I will settle any debt if someone just steal my land.
Lol..I can't see any idiot paying the bank when your property has been 'possessed' by the 'dispossessed'..... :laugh:
I wont be paying either....

HunterNW

Honorary Master
Lol..I can't see any idiot paying the bank when your property has been 'possessed' by the 'dispossessed'..... :laugh:
I wont be paying either....
Thing is, where do you go to ? Get a tent and go live under a bridge ?

rvZA

Executive Member
South Africans and the world, for that matter, needs to accept the fact that land reform will happen in South Africa. There is only one solution, and the ANC will never stop until it happens, and that is for them to take all ownership of land. This is coming and there is nothing anyone can do about it.