New lockdown levels - A simple guide

Bradley Prior

MyBroadband Journalist
Staff member
Super Moderator

The government has launched its 5-level COVID-19 alert system on 25 April which provides details on which activities will be allowed under specific levels.

South Africa is currently at level 5, which means that drastic measures are required to contain the spread of the virus to save lives.

Lupus

Honorary Master
And how long are these levels? It'll be seriously stupid to go for more than a week a level. As we've already just gone through 5 weeks of level 5, which was supposed to prepare the hospital's.

Herr der Verboten

Honorary Master

The government has launched its 5-level COVID-19 alert system on 25 April which provides details on which activities will be allowed under specific levels.

South Africa is currently at level 5, which means that drastic measures are required to contain the spread of the virus to save lives.
Jesus. How many more threads on this?

RedViking

Nord of the South
It's getting tedious browsing mybb with all these journo threads.
For real wish there was an option to see only forum posts.

Would have been awesome. Or just an option to groups them all in the same thread. But I guess they want the forum to get the same treatment as the followers of the blog.

saor

Honorary Master
Would have been awesome. Or just an option to groups them all in the same thread. But I guess they want the forum to get the same treatment as the followers of the blog.
Ja...something like that would be fine. Any way to collapse the journo posts into something more manageable would be cool. Maybe I'm just being a moany **** but the forum lately has become less enjoyable with this constant flood of journo posts.

RedViking

Nord of the South
Ja...something like that would be fine. Any way to collapse the journo posts into something more manageable would be cool. Maybe I'm just being a moany **** but the forum lately has become less enjoyable with this constant flood of journo posts.
I don't mind if they tech related. Even if it is lame. But now it's basically a News24 corona everything.

Makes you miss those stupid best deals at Makro and Matrix for the week. :ROFL:

Smurfatefrog

Expert Member
Again the exercise that excludes walking, jogging and cycling.
But then what does it include? Are you allowed to do pushups in public while you wear a mask?
It's so vague!

I don't see how its possibly a risk to run alone from your home around roads and trails. Running with a mask won't be too much fun.
I assume they're trying to stop 100s of people going for a walk on a beachfront or something but still then it should be clear!