New MyBroadband Forum Bug Reports

I don’t think the old part of the forum is completely indexed for searching. It seems to work fine on new posts (understandable, I think).
Hi there, You indicated that it was taking time to index everything. Just to let you know it still does not work. You search on digital nomad & it does not find the post. I also searched ages ago on computer science & NMMU was mentioned in some posts. Again if you search on NMMU again it does not find that post. When will this all be fixed? Please post in reply when it works. Thanks Ashley

Flanders

Executive Member
I want widescreen layout with the light background for desktop but right now if I click 'default' under style chooser, I get light background, narrow format. If I click 'dark', it goes widescreen automatically.

Not sure of where to post this as I'm not sure that it's a bug but still having issues.

Totempole

Expert Member
Text Selection.jpg Not really a bug so much as a minor annoyance, but why are the text selection highlights such a dark grey? Can't see what text I'm highlighting.

COMPUTEK

Expert Member
Hi, didn't read every single post, but are there absolutely NO way or plans to move the "TOP/UP" button ??

Moving it to next to the last page number and making it permanently visible would be great :thumbsup:

Attachments

Dave

Honorary Master
Sign up process might not be spam-bot proof judging by the number of spam threads today alone.
I don’t think there is a spammer proof registration process these days, I think it’s just the forum is missing the late night mod we used to have (RIP MickeyD) who was really quick to squash the spammers when they appeared.

signates

Expert Member
Is there a list of bugs reported in this thread that are currently being worked on or looked at?

The private messages on the MyBB android app is still not working. I cleared data and it was working for a few days but the problem has returned.

Also, message previews on the app shows quoted text which looks a bit confusing. I already posted screenshots on this thread.

i.got~issues

Expert Member
Hi

My thread preview on hover over thread title is no longer here... I used to get a little hover window with a preview of the 1st post in a thread when mouse-over its title... now nothing. It no longer works for me in any browser.

Is this affecting just me or is it a forum change?

Ho3n3r

Honorary Master
Hi

My thread preview on hover over thread title is no longer here... I used to get a little hover window with a preview of the 1st post in a thread when mouse-over its title... now nothing. It no longer works for me in any browser.

Is this affecting just me or is it a forum change?
Definitely still working for me, just tried it.