• You are losing out on amazing benefits because you are not a member. Join for free. Register now.
  • Big Two-Day Giveaway - Win an Amazon Kindle, a Mystery Gadget and Branded Gear. Enter Here.
  • Test your broadband speed and win prizes worth R5,000. Enter here.

New MyBroadband Forum Bug Reports

DanDango

Executive Member
Can't access the forum today, getting the following messages "There is no Internet connection". Test on tablet using Chrome browser and laptop using Vavaldi browser. It work on Opera but Opera use its own vpn.

qscwbt

Expert Member
for some reason I cant post a image. I just get server error has occurred. Wont work from pc or phone?

Temujin

Expert Member
If a member creates a thread, and you ignore them, it ignores the entire thread(blinks out of existence), not just their comments in the thread

AirWolf

Honorary Master
If a member creates a thread, and you ignore them, it ignores the entire thread(blinks out of existence), not just their comments in the thread
Makes sense - blocked person is the OP - what do you expect it to show for OP info?

Temujin

Expert Member
Makes sense - blocked person is the OP - what do you expect it to show for OP info?
Yes make sense, but, what I mean is, if you're commenting and discussing in a thread, and say 50pages in, and op starts just being a tool and derailing **** etc, if you ignore the op, the entire thread vanishes, even though you're still involved and interested in the current discussion happening in that thread (make sense?) eg, if you ignore rpm, poof, this is gone for you, even though we're having a discussion

AirWolf

Honorary Master
Yes, but, what I mean is, if you're commenting and discussing in a thread, and say 50pages in, and op starts just being a tool and derailing **** etc, if you ignore the op, the entire thread vanishes, even though you're still involved and interested in the current discussion happening in that thread (make sense?) eg, if you ignore rpm, poof, this is gone for you, even though we're having a discussion
Look at the threads - OP info is shown - that's the reason it does that so you don't see anything about the OP at all.

Might be some rule mods can check around this.

Temujin

Expert Member
Look at the threads - OP info is shown - that's the reason it does that so you don't see anything about the OP at all.

Might be some rule mods can check around this.
Yeah, I was thinking there should be a way to still display threads(titles) in the list of threads so it can still be accessed, while still being able to have op on ignore