New MyBroadband Forum Bug Reports

Geoff.D

Executive Member
How do I switch it on?
Have no damm idea. My PC took a dislike to CT two weeks ago and started smoking Power stage and battery charging circuit got cooked. Irrepairable as integral to motherboard. 2005 Mecer.

New PC comes out with WIN 10 Home grrrrr! Now I see the floating thing on MS Edge, Never had it before and it is bugging me but only myBB. Does not show upon other websites.

RedViking

Honorary Master
Have no damm idea. My PC took a dislike to CT two weeks ago and started smoking Power stage and battery charging circuit got cooked. Irrepairable as integral to motherboard. 2005 Mecer.

New PC comes out with WIN 10 Home grrrrr! Now I see the floating thing on MS Edge, Never had it before and it is bugging me but only myBB. Does not show upon other websites.
Interesting. Must be the way Edge reads the top header code . Should be fine with Chrome I guess.

RedViking

Honorary Master
Again!!!! I got another suggestion notification from the same user!!!!

1543935109290.png

@rpm any indication if you guys are working on the issue? Chat to the Daisy..... if you have to pay him (her, it)!!! ;)

Geoff.D

Executive Member
Interesting. Must be the way Edge reads the top header code . Should be fine with Chrome I guess.
It turns out it is related to the code on this forum that drives this issue on MS Edge. After spending lots of time learning how to debug website code, I found the cause, discussed it on another forum and found a way to stop the irritating behaviour with this forum.

RedViking

Honorary Master
It turns out it is related to the code on this forum that drives this issue on MS Edge. After spending lots of time learning how to debug website code, I found the cause, discussed it on another forum and found a way to stop the irritating behaviour with this forum.
There isn't a way they can help MyBB fix the mentions issue? Doesn't look like they care.