New MyBroadband Forum Bug Reports

Geoff.D

Honorary Master
I see the date of Birth bug lives on, alive and flourishing ......

Rickster

EVGA Fanatic
The time is set to 12 Hour clocks even with the timezone set to GMT+2 South Africa

I would like a 24 hour clock please.

krycor

Honorary Master
forum very sluggish today and got that cloudfare warnings too.. might also be that i am on a bad cellphone signal which is causing drama with newer elements added it seems yesterday?

Geoff.D

Honorary Master
forum very sluggish today and got that cloudfare warnings too.. might also be that i am on a bad cellphone signal which is causing drama with newer elements added it seems yesterday?
No.not at all, I also saw the issues, Cloudflare warnings, loss of ability to post, pictures failing etc, while the fault-finding was going one.
Of course, myBB could have simply have cut all access while doing the FF and then put the system back as an alternative. Actually, it was quite enlightening watching what they were doing to find the picture issue "live" so to speak :D

Geoff.D

Honorary Master
But really myBB, why can't you fix that problem with the date of birth info for so many members? It is just a database problem? Surely a way should be there to nuke the wrong info, even if it means all members must re-enter their date of birth info if they want to?

RedViking

Nord of the South

Yap. Very intermittent. Currently very slow or take ages to load, then it is fine again, then it is slow again. Tested on ADSL, MTN LTE and Telkom LTE.

RedViking

Nord of the South
Is there a way to implement life updates or notifications for the forum? I have to refresh the page before getting updated notifications etc. ?