New MyBroadband jackets are here, and they are great

RedViking

Nord of the South
The K-Way Men’s Felixx Eco Softshell Jacket is an icon of the K-Way brand that is now fully recyclable. Essential for the outdoors, this windproof, water-shedding softshell jacket is made from recycled fleece and polyester laminated fabric.

• Sustainably developed, fully recycled garment.
  • Eco-softshell has 4-way stretch for extreme comfort and freedom of movement.
  • Adjustable hem for comfort and additional wind protection.
  • Two hand pockets with zips for warmth and secure storage.
  • A Single baffle behind centre-front zip offers additional wind protection.
  • YKK zips produced to international quality standards.
  • DWR coating provides the fabric with Durable Water Repellency.

Pineapple Smurf

Pineapple Beer Connoisseur
You Okes are all farting into a thunderstorm.
The hoodie Competition is an annual event in March.
Not August

Mux

My joined anniversary month is August and myBB us July. Would love a jacket.

Kornhole

Blackburn Fan
You Okes are all farting into a thunderstorm.
The hoodie Competition is an annual event in March.
Not August
I have come to realise that Jan is probably in Panama at the moment .:p

That reminds me that I do have a shirt somewhere .

Budza

Executive Member
The K-Way Men’s Felixx Eco Softshell Jacket is an icon of the K-Way brand that is now fully recyclable. Essential for the outdoors, this windproof, water-shedding softshell jacket is made from recycled fleece and polyester laminated fabric.

This is the one I have :)

MyBroadband & Trusted In Tech stitched in :cool:

RedViking

Nord of the South
THE THREE REASONS WHY YOUR NEXT JACKET SHOULD BE A RECYCLED ONE

Being better outdoors is no longer just about performance – it’s about caring for your environment, animals, and your fellow athletes too. To do this, you need to make smarter gear investments, ones that don’t sacrifice performance or value for eco-credentials. The fashion industry worldwide is a massive waste contributor and a drain on natural resources and energy, so we’re taking a stand, and we need you to join us. Your starting point: choosing a better outdoor performance partner. Here are three reasons why you need to choose outdoor clothing with a conscience.

SlowInternet

Executive Member
I have always heard about this elite jacket and seen pics of them but never had the honour to touch one of them.

RonSwanson

Executive Member
Here at K-Way, we live for winter. Muddy trails, slippery sidewalks, and crisp, clear sunrises with frosty breath and morning dew, it’s when our outdoor playground is at its best. Our gear thrives in winter conditions: rain flows off our jackets, our shoes grip the muddiest slopes, and wind gets ignored. From chilly commutes to the summits of hills and mountains, we’re fully wind, rain and worry-proof.
jirre what a schloep!

RonSwanson

Executive Member
Here at K-Way, we live for winter. Muddy trails, slippery sidewalks, and crisp, clear sunrises with frosty breath and morning dew, it’s when our outdoor playground is at its best. Our gear thrives in winter conditions: rain flows off our jackets, our shoes grip the muddiest slopes, and wind gets ignored. From chilly commutes to the summits of hills and mountains, we’re fully wind, rain and worry-proof.

Oh, I thought this is a competition and we need to post what we like about the jackets from K-Way website.

THE THREE REASONS WHY YOUR NEXT JACKET SHOULD BE A RECYCLED ONE

Being better outdoors is no longer just about performance – it’s about caring for your environment, animals, and your fellow athletes too. To do this, you need to make smarter gear investments, ones that don’t sacrifice performance or value for eco-credentials. The fashion industry worldwide is a massive waste contributor and a drain on natural resources and energy, so we’re taking a stand, and we need you to join us. Your starting point: choosing a better outdoor performance partner. Here are three reasons why you need to choose outdoor clothing with a conscience.

Neep-neep: Low pressure cell detected.

Bryn

Doubleplusgood
If MyBB started selling merch like this it would presumably cost a bloody fortune. My plain K-Way puffer jacket cost me R1.6k a few months ago.