New MyBroadband jackets are here, and they are great

randomcat

Expert Member
I need one of these. I can put it over my offerzen t-shirt. Then all the peoples will recognize me as a respected(or trusted, whatever braais your boerie) tech person:sneaky:

HowTo

Expert Member
Nice to have specialy winter comes to mind. Early walks comes to mind. Keep the Hart pumping

das Toktokken

Honorary Master
So we need to bug @rpm you say? Lol
No, I believe you have to sing this in your own voice - no autotune - and record it to youtube then post here. I'm told @Jan has a large collection of forumite covers for this number and he's willing to spend every penny he has on MyBB jackets in exchange for a new rendition:

One day I'll find the courage to send you mine @Jan #nohomo #justjacket

Last edited:

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
No, I believe you have to sing this in your own voice - no autotune - and record it to youtube then post here. I'm told @Jan has a large collection of forumite covers for this number and he's willing to spend every penny he has on MyBB jackets for a new rendition:

One day I'll find the courage to send you mine @Jan #nohomo #justjacket

Be careful now, you might end up with a MyJacket Handout Edition, embroidered with all of your posts begging for one.

Icemanbrfc

Honorary Master
If MyBB started selling merch like this it would presumably cost a bloody fortune. My plain K-Way puffer jacket cost me R1.6k a few months ago.
Sounds like a ripoff.. should have waited for the free MyBB jacket

Thestealth

Expert Member
Giving jackets to the oldest forum members is counter-revolutionary! And I'm also jealous of them :crying:

Enjoy it guys!

Mars

Honorary Master
Wait, you guys are getting jackets?
You-Guys-Are-Getting-Paid-Meme-Template-on-Were-the-Millers-1024x576.jpg

BrendanMc

Expert Member
All I need to know is whose smooth criminals do I need to gently fondle to get my hands on one of these sought-after jackets???