New Neotel NeoVoice Ultimate packages announced

ToxicBunny

Honorary Master
So does this mean unlimited minutes attached to the lines..

So if I have Neovoice Unlimited 19k, my bill will only ever by R19k?

F1 Fan

Expert Member
So does this mean unlimited minutes attached to the lines..

So if I have Neovoice Unlimited 19k, my bill will only ever by R19k?
So, I think you have to use a min of 19k a month, but then you don't pay for the line or the set up fee.

Dean

Expert Member
Neotel has announced the launch of an expanded range of voice packages, NeoVoice Ultimate, which it said were designed to help Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) to control communication costs effectively without compromising quality.

That is the last time the article mentions anything related to controlling costs.

All I see is a discount on capital expenditure (setup cost) and the only exactly predictable part of the costs - the line rental.
So far from controlling costs, this service seems to do nothing for that. It's basically just a discount, thereby minimizing/lessening the costs...at best.

zamicro

Expert Member
MyBB needs to seriously look at the article content. This tells us NOTHING about these products (except your minimum usage).

Dean

Expert Member
MyBB needs to seriously look at the article content. This tells us NOTHING about these products (except your minimum usage).
Yea seems more of an advertorial/press release or whatever they're called, than a piece of investigative/technical journalism. I guess that's why it's compiled by the great "Staff Writer" :)

Though my criticism was directed solely at Neotel's explanation/sales pitch for the product, rather than the article itself.

Insint

Expert Member
Please give details as these are just product names that does not really explain anything.
I like turtles.

Dean

Expert Member
Sometimes mybb announces stuff well before other sites, before more Info has been released.. Not saying that's necessarily the case here but I guess there's a toss up between timing and content.