New Night Owl Promotion - 1 May - 31 July 2011

VodacomData

Vodacom Representative
Company Rep
Hi everyone , i just my bundle balance now and it shows that i have night owl available.

VodacomData

Vodacom Representative
Company Rep
Am I correct in reading that VC employees are also not informed about what's happening?

We normally get communication sent out , i might have missed it with all these public holidays..............:eek:

VodacomData

Vodacom Representative
Company Rep
Just to add , the night owl service is now available until the 31st of July

BBSA

Honorary Master
From their website:

Night Owl! Back by popular demand!
Between 1 May 2011 and 31 July 2011 get FREE data to use between midnight and 5am every day when you:

Buy or upgrade to a 24-month MyMeg 500 Contract or above

OR

Add a MyMeg 500 Data Bundle or above to your existing Voice or Data Contract (Month-to-Month, or Once-off Data Bundle).

As a Night Owl user, you get FREE data to surf, download and explore the Internet between midnight and 5am.

http://www.vodacom.co.za/vodacom/se...cted=7_a_Pro_3_Nig_1215&ciFormat=default&ht=t

nuyork

Expert Member
So it looks like Night Owl is back.

I would like to find out how exactly it work? I've got a B970 router which is connected most of the time. So to take advantage of Night Owl, do I have to disconnect from the network at exactly 11:59pm and then re-connect at 12:01am?

Or can I leave my SIM connected at all times? Will the night owls know to use my NightOwl data and not still think it is using data from my regular bundle?

Sorry if this question has been asked before.

minerva

So it looks like Night Owl is back.

I would like to find out how exactly it work? I've got a B970 router which is connected most of the time. So to take advantage of Night Owl, do I have to disconnect from the network at exactly 11:59pm and then re-connect at 12:01am?

Or can I leave my SIM connected at all times? Will the night owls know to use my NightOwl data and not still think it is using data from my regular bundle?

Sorry if this question has been asked before.

Very good question, I am also wondering about that. Vodacomdata?

VodacomData

Vodacom Representative
Company Rep
Very good question, I am also wondering about that. Vodacomdata?

I think Ginggs answered this a while back.You dont have to disconnect , it will automatically zero rate you if you have night owl available.

morkhans

A MyBroadband
Super Moderator
I think Ginggs answered this a while back.You dont have to disconnect , it will automatically zero rate you if you have night owl available.

I think you mean automatically deduct data from the Night Owl balance rather than zero rate ;)

threegee

Awesome, I just checked now too and I do indeed have a nice amount of free bandwidth to use this month after midnight :) Thanks for the heads up.

SEF

Expert Member
Nightowl is back

Anyone notice it ? Just noticed it this weekend....
happy chappy :D

threegee

Night Owl back for June !!!

Just checked this morning on Vodacom4me and NightOwl is back for June too. Check your data balances.