New restrictions to fight COVID-19 in South Africa considered

Lupus

Honorary Master
Are the dead piling up outside yet? Are there 371 000 dead yet? Hell are we even at the lowest predicted of 87 000 dead yet? No than what are we doing locking people down, I thought we had numbers to reach here? I mean the ANC can't reach anything but debt.

flash99

"Over the last month, the number of confirmed COVID-19 cases increased from an average of 1,548 per week to 2,623 per week."

Per week? where do those stats come from when I am seeing over 3k per DAY

Grant

Honorary Master
Are the dead piling up outside yet? Are there 371 000 dead yet? Hell are we even at the lowest predicted of 87 000 dead yet? No than what are we doing locking people down, I thought we had numbers to reach here? I mean the ANC can't reach anything but debt.
Aren't you going to add the clichéd "2 weeks" comment.
Ppl like me get poked, prodded and tested (4hrs today so far), so ppl like you can live to pass snide comments another day
IMG_20201130_155027.jpg
IMG_20201130_135332.jpg

JohnStarr

Executive Member
How about upgrading the healthcare system? You know, like what was supposed to be done during this 3 week lockdown we are in.
They actually meant their bank balances and buying cars made in colonial countries. The same colonial countries they enjoy asking/telling us to go back too. Not healthcare...never healthcare.

Reactions: Swa

Lupus

Honorary Master
Ppl like me get poked, prodded and tested (4hrs today so far), so ppl like you can live to pass snide comments another day
View attachment 964414
View attachment 964416
This becomes my problem how? Did I make you do it? Thanks but if you wanna be Guinea pig for a cold go for it. Have fun

gboy

Expert Member
View attachment 964414
View attachment 964416
They contacted me, but unfortunately I did not qualify. But I have been to them a few times for diabetic related studies, they do pay me for my time, including travel Costs.

Grant

Honorary Master
Really? I'm perfectly alive and well without you and whatever bullshit you're selling. Thanks anyway.
Who really gives half a fukk how alive and well you are - that aside, I'm selling nothing and would give you even less

Grant

Honorary Master
They contacted me, but unfortunately I did not qualify. But I have been to them a few times for diabetic related studies, they do pay me for my time, including travel Costs.
They only reimburse travel on this.
Maybe something changed.