New Tech Invention Boosts Your Wi-Fi Speed Up To 5X, See Why People Are Loving It... (It’s Genius!)

AstroTurf

Lucky Shot
I honestly just read that for the laughs.
Besides the bypassing ISP speed throttling and other nonsense I bet what you actually get is a super cheap repeater.

Also, with my current setup, my wifi extends pretty much through my entire house and garden :)
I can sit in my neighbour's house and watch plex on my phone :whistling:

HunterNW

Executive Member
I honestly just read that for the laughs.
Besides the bypassing ISP speed throttling and other nonsense I bet what you actually get is a super cheap repeater.

Also, with my current setup, my wifi extends pretty much through my entire house and garden :)
I can sit in my neighbour's house and watch plex on my phone :whistling:
What wifi range extender do you have ?

AstroTurf

Lucky Shot
What wifi range extender do you have ?
Using b315 for lte (on a plot so all that works is lte) and have a couple of TPLink Powerline AV600 Ethernet over power kits around the house.

Screenshot from 2019-04-03 13-18-16.png

B315 is in study so gives front of the house, most of my front garden and my garage decent wifi (I have a pc in there and also use my phone in there) It is on channel 1.
My neighbour's wifi is on Channel 6.
The AV600 Wi-fi is plugged in under my main lounge tv. That gives the rest of the house and yard coverage, Also means my firetv cube and the tv are plugged into CAT. it is on Channel 11.
Other 2 extenders are used for my 3d printer's pc and for my plex server.

Last edited:

Neuk_

Expert Member
The BS is in the first line, my ISP has zero impact on my WiFi speed...

Does it take forever for your WiFi connection to load a single web page? Well, we can explain why your WiFi connection sucks!

HunterNW

Executive Member
Mod...any mod..... This thread can be closed / deleted. Thanks.