New trade agreement could bring billions of rands and jobs to South Africa: minister

HunterNW

Executive Member
How many times have i read this bs before ? Bunch of retards should attend a decent pre-school and start from there.

konfab

Honorary Master
The good minister isn't going to see any new jobs unless he ditches the labour legislation he is so much in favour of.

What will happen with this in South Africa is that all low skilled labour jobs that can leave the country will leave the country. Leaving more spoils for the rich and middle class. Free trade agreements like this will only create jobs here if our labour legislation permits people here to compete on the same basis as other countries.

daneza

But we already have a free trade agreement. I buy things with hard earned money, and other people take them from me for free.

krycor

Honorary Master
Telecoms is gonna be a problem as a free trade agreement will mean IT in markets where telecoms is cheap is better.

ɹǝuuᴉM

Expert Member
Were is all that investment money from overseas and thousands of jobs, Mr. Condom tester promised before the erection (oops I mean election)?