New Two-Day Giveaway - Win an Amazon Fire TV and Branded Gear

Status
Not open for further replies.

westleyvz

I like the design of the new colours especially the Energy Orange and Power Blue. Something unique in the market. In addition to that, I like the improvement on the technologies introduced such as the 7" touch-screen that can be fully integrated with your compatible smartphone.

DataDetective

This week we partnered with Nissan to promote The Micra Revolution.

You can win an Amazon Fire TV and Branded Gear. To enter:
  • Click on the Nissan banner shown on the top of this forum
  • Tell us what you like the most about the Nissan Micra.
  • One entry per member
The giveaway will end on Friday 14 September and standard competition rules apply.
honestly, the pricing is fair, interior is up-to-date, but what i think i like most is the engine capacity especially the way our fuel prices are going, good job 23(Nissan)

Schalkb9917

They have improved the look and feel of the Micra,
on board navigation system is a very nice touch

COsMO

Stay connected. Featuring a 7" touch-screen and fully integrated with your compatible smartphone, Nissan's next generation audio systems turn a simple ride into a pleasurable experience.

Preyesh29

This week we partnered with Nissan to promote The Micra Revolution.

You can win an Amazon Fire TV and Branded Gear. To enter:
  • Click on the Nissan banner shown on the top of this forum
  • Tell us what you like the most about the Nissan Micra.
  • One entry per member
The giveaway will end on Friday 14 September and standard competition rules apply.
I like the following the most about the Nissan Micra:
  1. It looks modern and has the features;
  2. Its pricing is appealing across the range;
  3. It has a turbo engines in the range which will assist with fuel costs, efficiency and saving our dear planet;

Moe4Rae

Nissan Safety Shield technologies are a comprehensive approach to safety that guides the engineering and development of every vehicle Nissan makes. Helping to protect you and your passengers should an accident o

charlieb

The new Nissan Micra is equipped with a wide range of intuitive “in-control” technologies. The instruments and controls have been grouped together for comfort, convenience and safety

Wburn

The all-new Micra offers an exciting yet confident drive by balancing manoeuvrability and responsive steering.

Saigren

I am impressed with the fuel consumption due to all the price hikes. I booked a test drive to have the experience.:):):)

cupcake

Expert Member
7" TOUCH-SCREEN
Easy to read and convenient to use, the large 7" colour touch-screen gives you full integration with compatible smartphones.

Igshaan02

For me its the new sporty look....a total upgrade on the previous version....stuuning...

leighfc

It features a 7" touch-screen and fully integrates with your compatible smartphone, Nissan's next generation audio systems turn a simple ride into a pleasurable experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.