New Two-Day Giveaway - Win an Amazon Fire TV and Branded Gear

Status
Not open for further replies.

whoo_kid

The new Nissan Micra is equipped with a wide range of intuitive “in-control” technologies. The instruments and controls have been grouped together for comfort, convenience and safety

Iamnotageek

Expert Member
The new Nissan Micra is equipped with a wide range of intuitive “in-control” technologies. The instruments and controls have been grouped together for comfort, convenience and safety

For me, the 7" touchscreen audio system with Apple car play integration is the best together with controls on the steering wheel itself.

Kris_

I like the fact that now it's no longer a student "entry car", with this new Generation it can compete on equal footing with the likes of the Polo, Clio and 208. The 6 year warranty is also something they need to market better so people know that this one is a keeper.

ebendl

Expert Member
A sculpted body with strong and sharp character lines deliver an athletic and poised stance that’s hard to ignore. Its distinctive dramatic stance is a whole new look for the street.
I think it does look quite good, much better than the original Micra's.

Nissan Micra is funky, well equipped, technologically advanced and suitable for the future generation of any country. Its beauty surpasses any other Nissan that has been created before. It has all the necessities that I would ask for.

cyrilr

A sculpted body with strong and sharp character lines deliver an athletic and poised stance that’s hard to ignore.

bruinou

NEW MICRA MULTI-SCREEN TECHNOLOGIES
KEEP IN TOUCH
Stay connected. Featuring a 7" touch-screen and fully integrated with your compatible smartphone, Nissan's next generation audio systems turn a simple ride into a pleasurable experience.

cenuij

The Nissan Micra combines performance and efficiency without compromise. The all-new Micra’s engine guarantees instant acceleration and even greater fuel-saving performance thanks to Start/Stop technology.

Ator

7" TOUCH-SCREEN
Easy to read and convenient to use, the large 7" colour touch-screen gives you full integration with compatible smartphones.

Canopus

The all-new Micra offers an exciting yet confident drive by balancing manoeuvrability and responsive steering.

R_D_V

I like the safety features most. For a car in this category it comes with a lot of safety features that other competitors don't have.

Status
Not open for further replies.