• You are losing out on amazing benefits because you are not a member. Join for free. Register now.
  • Big Two-Day Giveaway - Win an Amazon Kindle, a Mystery Gadget and Branded Gear. Enter Here.
  • Test your broadband speed and win prizes worth R5,000. Enter here.

New Two-Day Giveaway - Win an Amazon Fire TV and Branded Gear

Status
Not open for further replies.

quidditas

The old Micra was tremendous value for money and very reliable. It was quite cutsie but the new one has gone up a level and seems to be more "car", time will tell if it is has good has the old one.

KingRaff

Looks like the Micra has the Apple CarPlay, thats dope. I like that.

This week we partnered with Nissan to promote The Micra Revolution.

You can win an Amazon Fire TV and Branded Gear. To enter:
  • Click on the Nissan banner shown on the top of this forum
  • Tell us what you like the most about the Nissan Micra.
  • One entry per member
The giveaway will end on Friday 14 September and standard competition rules apply.

anthonywait

NEW MICRA MULTI-SCREEN TECHNOLOGIES
KEEP IN TOUCH
Stay connected. Featuring a 7" touch-screen and fully integrated with your compatible smartphone, Nissan's next generation audio systems turn a simple ride into a pleasurable experience.

binkybozo

The new Nissan Micra is equipped with a wide range of intuitive “in-control” technologies. The instruments and controls have been grouped together for comfort, convenience and safety.

Stay connected. Featuring a 7" touch-screen and fully integrated with your compatible smartphone, Nissan's next generation audio systems turn a simple ride into a pleasurable experience.

sand_man

Honorary Master
Seems to be quite highly specced considering the modest price tag. Decent amount of tech and the steering wheel controls look extensive.

Reynette

The sculpted body with strong and sharp character lines deliver an athletic and poised stance that’s hard to ignore.
Equipped with a wide range of intuitive “in-control” technologies. Offers an exciting yet confident drive by balancing manoeuvrability and responsive steering.

Dee96

The new Nissan Micra is equipped with a wide range of intuitive “in-control” technologies. The instruments and controls have been grouped together for comfort, convenience and safety

carolbyett

The new Nissan Micra is equipped with a wide range of intuitive “in-control” technologies. The instruments and controls have been grouped together for comfort, convenience and safety.

KurtPloc

DESIGNED TO RAISE EXPECTATIONS
ALL-NEW NISSAN MICRA
The Nissan Micra arrives to challenge all conventions in small car design, comfort and performance. The Micra revolution has begun!

I like the fact that it looks so much better now... I'd actually want to buy it now. I have 2 friends who own the older versions and I always tease them about it.

catman37

Expert Member

Status
Not open for further replies.