New Two-Day Giveaway - Win an Amazon Fire TV and Branded Gear

Status
Not open for further replies.

LandyMan

Honorary Master
The new Nissan Micra is equipped with a wide range of intuitive “in-control” technologies. The instruments and controls have been grouped together for comfort, convenience and safety

IVTEC

The new Nissan Micra is equipped with a wide range of intuitive “in-control” technologies. The instruments and controls have been grouped together for comfort, convenience and safety

mh348

Expert Member
A sculpted body with strong and sharp character lines deliver an athletic and poised stance that’s hard to ignore.

schumi

Honorary Master
PLAY IT BOLD AND PLAY IT SMART
NISSAN MICRA RE-INVENTED
The new Nissan Micra is equipped with a wide range of intuitive “in-control” technologies. The instruments and controls have been grouped together for comfort, convenience and safety.

Cowboy619

The new Nissan Micra is equipped with a wide range of intuitive “in-control” technologies. The instruments and controls have been grouped together for comfort, convenience and safety.

R13...

Honorary Master
Stay connected. Featuring a 7" touch-screen and fully integrated with your compatible smartphone, Nissan's next generation audio systems turn a simple ride into a pleasurable experience.

zizo911

Executive Member
The Nissan Micra arrives to challenge all conventions in small car design, comfort and performance. The Micra revolution has begun!

Necrotic

The instruments and controls have been grouped together for comfort, convenience and safety.

DonJuanJerome

PLAY IT BOLD AND PLAY IT SMART
Infotainment is extremely important to my generation of buyers, i am connected where ever i go and if i had this micra i will be connected "on the go" !

sn0bl1nd

Pretty big upgrade in the looks department. I'm digging it.

BE EXPRESSIVE
INJECT YOUR OWN STYLE
Personalise with colour designed to enhance an already expressive exterior.

My lewe

This week we partnered with Nissan to promote The Micra Revolution.

You can win an Amazon Fire TV and Branded Gear. To enter:
  • Click on the Nissan banner shown on the top of this forum
  • Tell us what you like the most about the Nissan Micra.
  • One entry per member
The giveaway will end on Friday 14 September and standard competition rules apply.
Interior and shape. Sexy and nippy!

My lewe

This week we partnered with Nissan to promote The Micra Revolution.

You can win an Amazon Fire TV and Branded Gear. To enter:
  • Click on the Nissan banner shown on the top of this forum
  • Tell us what you like the most about the Nissan Micra.
  • One entry per member
The giveaway will end on Friday 14 September and standard competition rules apply.
Shape, interior, colors and extra's - excellent improvement. Sexy and nippy car!

InfidelGastro

Expert Member
It's compares favourably in performance and price with other in it's category. It's also very well appointed.

NickLeStrange

The integrated technologies are super cool, meaning the "in-control" touchscreen. Plus the price isn't bad either. That orange colour definitely looks cool.

TMM

Expert Member
ERGONOMIC COCKPIT

Micra INTERIOR

Inspired T-shaped “gliding wing” dashboard, with artful definition and structure that create excellent space for the driver and front passenger.

Status
Not open for further replies.