New Two-Day Giveaway - Win an Amazon Fire TV and Branded Gear

Status
Not open for further replies.

nand0s

NEW MICRA MULTI-SCREEN TECHNOLOGIES
KEEP IN TOUCH
Stay connected. Featuring a 7" touch-screen and fully integrated with your compatible smartphone, Nissan's next generation audio systems turn a simple ride into a pleasurable experience.

CindyLeigh32

The new Nissan Micra is equipped with a wide range of intuitive “in-control” technologies. The instruments and controls have been grouped together for comfort, convenience and safety.

hr7140

It doesn't look too bad and the price is decent. A lot better than the old one. Our local dealership is still the main reason I would not buy it or any Nissan products any time soon unfortunately.

libomwadzi

This week we partnered with Nissan to promote The Micra Revolution.

You can win an Amazon Fire TV and Branded Gear. To enter:
  • Click on the Nissan banner shown on the top of this forum
  • Tell us what you like the most about the Nissan Micra.
  • One entry per member
The giveaway will end on Friday 14 September and standard competition rules apply.
The new Nissan Micra is equipped with a wide range of intuitive “in-control” technologies. The instruments and controls have been grouped together for comfort, convenience and safety. The all-new Micra offers an exciting yet confident drive by balancing manoeuvrability and responsive steering. Personalise with colour designed to enhance an already expressive exterior.

Ford78

What I like most...
Well the radical new redesign... It's amazing... Well done Nissan...

Cedricab

I like the steering wheel controls: audio, on-board computer, handsfree Bluetooth

Mista_Mobsta

Looks pretty snazzy with a full set of safety features and extras like stop-start, spunky looking interior design and good instrument interface from the outset. Like the extra space the fold-down seats provides as well. Priced well in it's class!

drowssap

The Micra has definitely jumped into the 21st century with the new design.
Stylish dash design.
Price tag?

Lyvann

The multi-screen technologies allow you communicate with your contacts without taking your EYE off the road. And the space allow me to continue my camping lifestyle.

Agent_Smith

Honorary Master
A sculpted body with strong and sharp character lines deliver an athletic and poised stance that’s hard to ignore. Its distinctive dramatic stance is a whole new look for the street.

alsouth58

A sculpted body with strong and sharp character lines deliver an athletic and poised stance that’s hard to ignore. Its distinctive dramatic stance is a whole new look for the street.

stephenk

The new Nissan Micra is equipped with a wide range of intuitive “in-control” technologies. The instruments and controls have been grouped together for comfort, convenience and safety.

Jake45

Expert Member

Madmaz

The car looks good, stylish and packed with technology but you get manual windows in the rear.

Status
Not open for further replies.