New UIF Covid-19 online applications to open soon

rpm

Admin
Staff member
New UIF Covid-19 online applications to open soon

The Unemployment Insurance Fund (UIF) is finalising its testing process on the Covid-19 TERS online application system in preparation for the new intake of the May 2020 relief benefit claims.

To date the UIF has processed 204,177 valid claims from employers at a value of just under R14.5-billion for the benefit of 2.6 million workers around the country.

FlashSA

Executive Member
Here we go, F£&k up v2.0. Not only are they opening up May applications way too late, but they're changing things after they just got it working correctly after several bugger ups last month. My staff are hungry and sitting at home while the DOL sit around with their tools in their hands....

rodga

Executive Member
really?

how easy?

now they want from you .....
1) Bank Confirmation Letter
2) Signed Approval/Acceptance Letter
3) Proof of TERS Payment To Employees
4) Refunds to the UIF( If applicable )

easy enough, right?
They needed these things for April so I already had them.

FlashSA

Executive Member
really?

how easy?

now they want from you .....
1) Bank Confirmation Letter
2) Signed Approval/Acceptance Letter
3) Proof of TERS Payment To Employees
4) Refunds to the UIF( If applicable )

easy enough, right?
Saved in a folder in my dropbox from last month. What's the problem?

DreamKing

Executive Member
They needed these things for April so I already had them.
Saved in a folder in my dropbox from last month. What's the problem?
I don't think you have that.

1) they need the letter from your bank, not a bank statement.
2) I don't know how I can get the "Signed Approval/Acceptance Letter", that is not the same as the previous one, just click click and done. you need to "sign" something.
3) you need to prove that you "paid" your employee last time. I don't know what is the requirement. ask the employee to sign a letter or what? not clear enough.

I have no idea how you can say that is "easy" step. I don't believe you have all the documents before, that is because that is a "new" application, any "previous" documents are not applicable,

if you think that is "easy", please read it carefully and do again, you may make a big mistake already.

rodga

Executive Member

1) they need the letter from your bank, not a bank statement. - FNB app took 30 seconds to get this, had one but got new new anyway.
2) I don't know how I can get the "Signed Approval/Acceptance Letter", that is not the same as the previous one, just click click and done. you need to "sign" something. - I used the previous document that I had already signed.
3) you need to prove that you "paid" your employee last time. I don't know what is the requirement. ask the employee to sign a letter or what? not clear enough. - used the previous proof of payment

I have no idea how you can say that is "easy" step. I don't believe you have all the documents before, that is because that is a "new" application, any "previous" documents are not applicable,

if you think that is "easy", please read it carefully and do again, you may make a big mistake already.
I really don't see what the issue is?

DreamKing

Executive Member
I really don't see what the issue is?
I really don't know are you for real?
how can you have previous proof of payment, there was NOTHING before, (last time was the first payment) .

how can you get something from nothing?

anyways...... never mind. :)

FlashSA

Executive Member

1) they need the letter from your bank, not a bank statement. (YES, in my dropbox)
2) I don't know how I can get the "Signed Approval/Acceptance Letter", that is not the same as the previous one, just click click and done. you need to "sign" something. (It's the signed acceptance you should have completed when you sent them the proof of payments showing you paid your staff the April payouts)
3) you need to prove that you "paid" your employee last time. I don't know what is the requirement. ask the employee to sign a letter or what? not clear enough. (See above - proof of payment to my employees also in my dropbox)

The above was certainly not a big deal for me...

rodga

Executive Member
I really don't know are you for real?
how can you have previous proof of payment, there was NOTHING before, (last time was the first payment) .

how can you get something from nothing?

anyways...... never mind. :)
I'm not sure if you are reading what you typing, but you are making no sense at all.

Got uif in April. Paid employee. Saved pop.

Now for May, uif wants that pop for April's payment. I'm not sure how else to explain this to you.

f22raptor

How do you apply covid ters for an employee who uses a passport? All employees with IDs have been paid.