• You are losing out on amazing benefits because you are not a member. Join for free. Register now.
  • Samsung Pay Giveaway - Win a Samsung Connect & Control Speaker and other prizes. Enter Here.
  • Audi e-tron Giveaway - Win prizes worth R3,000 Enter Here.

New Vehicle Finance

zizebra

Hi All

Is FNB/Wesbank the only finance option available for brand new cars. I see all brands in SA seem to be bankrolled by Wesbank.

Sumen

Expert Member
Hi All

Is FNB/Wesbank the only finance option available for brand new cars. I see all brands in SA seem to be bankrolled by Wesbank.
Yes, but that's structured deals, you can always get a straight finance from another bank

Hamster

Resident Rodent
Hi All

There's also MFC/Nedbank. But unless the interest rates are really great you are better of with Wesbank.

SauRoNZA

Honorary Master
No they aren't the only option, but more than likely they are the best.

You can till go directly to your own bank and arrange your own finance if you like.

genetic

Honorary Master
Hi All

You can choose whoever you like. Wesbank just know how to market themselves.

zizebra

There's also MFC/Nedbank. But unless the interest rates are really great you are better of with Wesbank.
eish, i really have a passion for hating fnb, they pulled wool over my eyes. I just paid up all debts i had with them.

Splinter

Honorary Master
Hi All

Obviously not correct.

eish, i really have a passion for hating fnb, they pulled wool over my eyes. I just paid up all debts i had with them.
Well done. Why ask then?

they wont stand a chance. they wont exist
You designing a new world eks?