[New Zealand] Fatal shootings at Christchurch mosques. Update: 49 dead

STS

Mafia Detective
They wont go, there reasons are far greater than anything else happening.
If life was so nice in Muslim countries they wouldnt be trying to infiltrate the west
So why do the same guys supporting this guy want the jews to leave too? Some are even calling him a false flag jewish conspiracy coz he only killed muslims and no jews, ie. not a real white nationalist

STS

Mafia Detective
As an example: When the church I go to gets compelled by the highest court in the land to accept and recognise the marriages of those who contravene the very tenets of the faith.
i can see how you're being victimised here, clearly two individuals getting married in their own privacy is infringing on your privacy

surface

Expert Member
As an example: When the church I go to gets compelled by the highest court in the land to accept and recognise the marriages of those who contravene the very tenets of the faith.
Something similar to "When the government I was brought up under gets compelled to accept and recognise the inter-racial marriages that contravene the very tenets of my beliefs" ?

ISIS apparently threatening retaliation attacks around the world? PLEASE don't let this ****head get exactly what he wanted!
ISIS would attack regardless. They use the excuse of Western foreign policy as a figleaf and gullible Western lefties are too eager to lap it up. Fits with their world view of no personal responsibility.

SaiyanZ

Executive Member
Just watched the 16min video. Difficult to watch. He just went in shooting anyone in sight and had zero resistance/trouble. Even went back to his car outside for more ammo and went back in to finish off anyone still moving.

skimread

Executive Member
Just watched the 16min video. Difficult to watch. He just went in shooting anyone in sight and had zero resistance/trouble. Even went back to his car outside for more ammo and went back in to finish off anyone still moving.
Please pm me the link

Brenden_E

Expert Member
My curiosity got the better of me and I searched for the video of the 2 Danish girls that were murdered by the Muslim freako. Felt physically sick afterwards.

Learned my lesson. Don't look at these videos, they are fcked up.

VikashLurker

I just got wind of this now. Seen the shortened fb video and it is sickening. OMG
Truly awful human being, if you can even call them that.
My condolences goes out to those who lost their lives and their families.

Okay so prison sentence it will be.
https://ewn.co.za/2018/08/16/new-zealand-s-new-maximum-security-jail-has-a-sensory-garden

Inmates at New Zealand’s new maximum-security prison will have access to a sensory garden with native plants, a waterfall and rock feature.

The garden is part of the new NZ$300 million ($200 million) Auckland Prison, which has been designed to transform how the country treats its most serious offenders.

New Zealand’s Department of Corrections CEO Ray Smith described the facility as “decent”, “humane” and “world class”.

The sensory garden – the first of its type to be built in a New Zealand jail – provides a space for the prisoners to walk or sit in a natural environment (although the turf is artificial).

Most of the cells are equipped with a television, shower and toilet. There is also a bank of computers – which prison authorities say will help inmates keep up with skills needed in the workplace – as well as an industry training area and a kiosk where prisoners can buy personal items such as birthday cards.

Free-to-air television channels are available, along with two internal Corrections' channels showing documentaries, which include yoga instruction.
Wait until @NarrowBandFtw reads this.