[New Zealand] Fatal shootings at Christchurch mosques. Update: 49 dead

nightjar

Expert Member
They government has become as PC as it gets. Would confidently said no they don't, but googled it just in case.

1961 death penalty was abolished.

View attachment 633790

WTF is difference between death penalty and capital punishment? THought it was the same thing.
In the absence of capital punishment, perhaps a lobotomy would make these offenders better people and save vast amounts of taxpayer money?

scudsucker

Expert Member
The same people who saluted him and encouraged him are now wishing it happens to jews too.
Interesting to see @marine1 has kept far away from this thread since STS posted this.

From defending the indefensible to... realising that the indefensible might also affect himself, in just a few hours. Could this be a new marine1, one with empathy and a level of sympathy? Or does he just feel betrayed by the "enemy of my enemy is my friend" theory, because, as it turns out the enemy of marine1's enemy here is also his own enemy? Jeez. It gets complicated.

Last edited:

skimread

Executive Member
At least he is Australian and not South African. Just imagine how local and overseas politicians would have jumped on that.

Brenden_E

Expert Member
In the absence of capital punishment, perhaps a lobotomy would make these offenders better people and save vast amounts of taxpayer money?
The problem with PC culture is it cannot take appropriate, logical actions to battle threats to a society.

Ironic, this totally inadequate punishment these terrorists will receive is the same reason these attacks happened in the first place.

Last edited:

Milano

Honorary Master
In a previous Facebook message about a trip to Pakistan on Facebook, he wrote: 'an incredible place filled with the most earnest, kindhearted and hospitable people in the world,' The Sydney Morning Herald reported.

'The beauty of hunza and nagar valley in autumn cannot be beat,' he stated.
And yet he was none of these things. Some day in the prison's zen garden he will come to understand that he is no better than the evil he claimed to despise.

marine1

Honorary Master
Interesting to see @marine1 has kept far away from this thread since STS posted this.

From defending the indefensible to... realising that the indefensible might also affect himself, in just a few hours. Could this be a new marine1, one with empathy and a level of sympathy? Or does he just feel betrayed by the "enemy of my enemy is my friend" theory, because, as it turns out the enemy of marine1's enemy here is also his own enemy? Jeez. It gets complicated.
Is it interesting ?
Well small things amuse small minds
Actually ha e load shedding so dont have signal.
But hey whatever feeds your agenda

scudsucker

Expert Member
Is it interesting ?
Well small things amuse small minds
Actually ha e load shedding so dont have signal.
But hey whatever feeds your agenda
So do you still support this terrorists actions?

You probably won't admit that in public, I realise, but you must feel mighty conflicted right now.

The Voice

Executive Member
So he states in his manifesto that he is both right AND left wing, isn't a Christian, isn't Conservative (and is in fact against it), calls himself an "eco-fascist", says that overpopulation by non-Europeans is what's killing the planet, and lauds China as some type of model society.

Brenden_E

Expert Member
So he states in his manifesto that he is both right AND left wing, isn't a Christian, isn't Conservative (and is in fact against it), calls himself an "eco-fascist", says that overpopulation by non-Europeans is what's killing the planet, and lauds China as some type of model society.
I guess things don't have to be logical for people to believe it. Look how many people are religious :)

WaxLyrical

Honorary Master
In order to avoid a backlash and revenge attacks from the radical muslims, NZ would do well to drop this guy off somewhere in the Middle East, send GPS coordinates and quietly walk away.

crack2483

My curiosity got the better of me and I searched for the video of the 2 Danish girls that were murdered by the Muslim freako. Felt physically sick afterwards.

Learned my lesson. Don't look at these videos, they are fcked up.
I learnt my lesson after the two security guards shot at close range. Made me sick how litteral seconds between minding your own business and then sitting cross eyed with a hole in your head.

Lucas Buck

Expert Member
I've read some of the manifesto posted in this thread. It's as if he is trolling in real life instead of on the internet. Those comments about Mandela are really a fu, basically saying I committed an act of terror where is my noble prize (but if I was black, etc...). He also knows that the same PC culture that he is against is what will protect him in a way, he wont be spending the rest of his life in pollsmoor prison.

SaiyanZ

Executive Member
Since there's several people looking for the link. What I did is search on youtube for the video. It will be disabled, but in the comments people post non-youtube links where you can watch it because a lot want to see it. Took me two minutes to find a working link this way, on a non-english site but the video worked fine. Can't remember where I found it.

The Voice

Executive Member
I've read some of the manifesto posted in this thread. It's as if he is trolling in real life instead of on the internet. Those comments about Mandela are really a fu, basically saying I committed an act of terror where is my noble prize (but if I was black, etc...). He also knows that the same PC culture that he is against is what will protect him in a way, he wont be spending the rest of his life in pollsmoor prison.
His only intention was to pit people against each other. Like the part where he comments on why he chose guns for the attack instead of a vehicle, etc, just so that the American left could push harder to scrap the 2A, getting the backs of up of the American right, to basically start a war.

This guy is a new level of WTF.

As an example: When the church I go to gets compelled by the highest court in the land to accept and recognise the marriages of those who contravene the very tenets of the faith.
As long as this gets applied to all religions in SA I have no problem. So the Muslims must also allow gay marriages.