Newest shrinkflation: Buddy coke

pinball wizard

Honorary Master
you can still get a 500ml glass for R8
Yeah, an empty glass maybe. From shoprite. Wait till you go to a restaurant and ask for a 500ml glass filled with something.
Where's that thread where the bloke was bitching about the cost of a slice of lemon in his water?

signates

Expert Member
Yeah, an empty glass maybe. From shoprite. Wait till you go to a restaurant and ask for a 500ml glass filled with something.
Where's that thread where the bloke was bitching about the cost of a slice of lemon in his water?
He's referring to CT where we still have returnable 500ml glass bottles for R8.

They are available at most corner shops and some forecourt shops. I only get the glass bottle if it's available, otherwise I'll get a can.

I.am.Sam

rehabilitated troller
Buddy got a large coke at panarotis the other day ..think it was R24 and its a 450ml glass

thestaggy

Honorary Master
So what's this k@k now where fast-food joints give you a 300 ml can while still charging the same price they did for a 330 ml can?

I.am.Sam

rehabilitated troller
Very lucky that CPT has jive which tastes damn good and a 2l costs like R10, R9 sometimes

and the gas lasts quite a long time

LazyLion

King of de Jungle
So what's this k@k now where fast-food joints give you a 300 ml can while still charging the same price they did for a 330 ml can?
Ja, I've also noticed that now. Gonna start asking for just plain water now.

Koosie

I have always wondered why you only get those 500ml glass bottles in the Western Cape, anyone have any idea?