Newest shrinkflation: Buddy coke

Gavin1205

Those Spar branded cold drinks taste HORRIBLE! Kingsley tastes better if you're on a budget.

itsme2

they're doing you a favour hiking the prices of this toxic garbage. if you cant exercise the discipline to stay away from foolish foods....then pay more

Rabobi

Executive Member
they're doing you a favour hiking the prices of this toxic garbage. if you cant exercise the discipline to stay away from foolish foods....then pay more
If only there was a thumbsdown option. Guess the ignore list will grow.

You completely missed the point of what the thread is about

itsme2

If only there was a thumbsdown option. Guess the ignore list will grow.

You completely missed the point of what the thread is about
I get the concept of shrinkflation thanks. It's happening everywhere, but its a moot point. Rather than hike the price, they reduce the amount. It's the same thing, except that you cry 'cos you're getting less. It's basic commerce psychology. The gov should hike sin tax through the roof, tobacco, alcohol etc...we know why
bye

Asgard85

First they take the 500 away and note the bring it back as "Extra Value" ag kak man.

View attachment 639200
They continue to insult our intelligence. Ever since their decision to reduce the packaging size and the nonsense they spewed to try and justify their decision I have gone off that company.

Eff 'em. I buy Pepsi now if I'm going to have a fizzy drink.

Hellhound105

Expert Member
I'm actually in favour of sugary foods and drinks becoming more expensive. It's better for society if they can't afford it even if it means certain individuals are "suffering" because of it.
Sigh so much ignorance must be bliss.

Next we should TAX the following at higher rates:

Coffee - Cause its bad
Red meat - Cause its bad
KFC - Cause its bad
McDonalds - Cause its bad

Here is an idea to all tards thinking like this:

How about you keep yourself deprived of something lekker and take this - What others do with their money has nothing to do with you.

gamer16

Executive Member
They continue to insult our intelligence. Ever since their decision to reduce the packaging size and the nonsense they spewed to try and justify their decision I have gone off that company.

Eff 'em. I buy Pepsi now if I'm going to have a fizzy drink.
I've changed to Schweppes along with some Gin, unfortunately though not allowed to have a cool refreshing alcoholic drink at work so I have to settle for what the Canteen offers, diet coke in this case.

Asgard85

I've changed to Schweppes along with some Gin, unfortunately though not allowed to have a cool refreshing alcoholic drink at work so I have to settle for what the Canteen offers, diet coke in this case.
Pesky HR and their annoying rules...