Newest shrinkflation: Buddy coke

rodga

Executive Member
I see there is new plastic 1,5l coke available at my local spar.
Haven't seen it before. Was on special for 8,99.

SeRpEnT

Expert Member
Was at a takeaway joint today...their fancy instore menu had 500ml cooldrink on it...but they only had the new 440ml versions in their fridge. Made me wonder how many joints now have to change menus and instore signs at a cost. And how many complaints they get in the meanwhile advertising 500ml but giving the customer 440ml.

Polymathic

Honorary Master
Was at a takeaway joint today...their fancy instore menu had 500ml cooldrink on it...but they only had the new 440ml versions in their fridge. Made me wonder how many joints now have to change menus and instore signs at a cost. And how many complaints they get in the meanwhile advertising 500ml but giving the customer 440ml.
something for trolls to take advantage of.

SauRoNZA

Honorary Master
never really understood why we stopped using glass bottles? maybe its all the swimming pool regulations?
We never stopped.

You just don’t find them in the big supermarkets but rather just the corner shops.

eg2505

Honorary Master
Didn't you get cans that were 440ml?
So basically they selling now cans for the price of bottles?

I still can't believe their isn't a Facebook group complaining about this entire thing, seems very unfair.

WaxLyrical

Honorary Master
Didn't you get cans that were 440ml?
So basically they selling now cans for the price of bottles?

I still can't believe their isn't a Facebook group complaining about this entire thing, seems very unfair.
Wait till people have to fork out R20/440ml at the R21 One Stop.

I.am.Sam

rehabilitated troller
there is a big difference in that 60ml of cooldrink ...bought a 440ml the other day and few sips later it was gone and my meal wasnt even finished

I.am.Sam

rehabilitated troller
i saw nandos put up a board saying its not they problem and you should complain to coke about it