News24 - Iran has hanged a man convicted of raping three boys when he was 13

Status
Not open for further replies.

PeterCH

Honorary Master
Well maybe if the posts do not relate to the US maybe I will stop bashing them, but in this case as always the article is clearly intended to soften up the world to the coming US invasion of the Iran. It's pretty damn clear if you ask me.
What invasion? If Iran really has nukes and crude 1950's tech capable of nuking western civilian targets in the ME and Europe no-one is going to invade, they will hit with limited tactical nuclear and conventional strikes.
Iran is purposely developing nuclear weapons, a technology to use them
offensively and is an active supporter of terrorism plus voices
and anti-Western opinion. What they do internally is their problem,
if they want to hang rapists that's their issue however nukes
and medium range ballistic missiles are a threat to people outside
of the territory of that country. Iran should back down and very quickly.

McSack

Executive Member
McSack: Embarrassed by Xarog yesterday when he said something stupid about Iran that was not true.
That's your opinion. Go take a look around, you'll find many other supposed direct transaltions of what was said

... I wasn't embarrassed in any way. My point was that it's all down to interpretation and who you choose to defend. I haven't ever defended Bush (I personally think he's a bit of a poephol) however, based on how people have to live in Iran vs. the US I can't comprehend your blinkered support of a blatantly oppressive regime, just of the sake of being anti-bush. You appear blinded to all other humanitarian crises just for the sake of condemnation of the US pres.

Last edited:

trek_mambo

What invasion? If Iran really has nukes and crude 1950's tech capable of nuking western civilian targets in the ME and Europe no-one is going to invade, they will hit with limited tactical nuclear and conventional strikes.
Iran is purposely developing nuclear weapons, a technology to use them
offensively and is an active supporter of terrorism plus voices
and anti-Western opinion. What they do internally is their problem,
if they want to hang rapists that's their issue however nukes
and medium range ballistic missiles are a threat to people outside
of the territory of that country. Iran should back down and very quickly.
Nice. but Iran does not have nukes buddy. your logic is a little like a movie I once watched... Minority Report and America is a bit like 'The Future Terrorist' killers. You can cheer for that team if you want, I like to see evidence before I make rash decisions. Personally I support Iran :cool:

trek_mambo

Read the post... I wasn't embarrassed in any way. My point was that it's all down to interpretation and who you choose to defend. I haven't ever defended Bush (I personally think he's a bit of a poephol) however, based on how people have to live in Iran vs. the US I can't comprehend your blinkered support of a blatantly oppressive regime, just of the sake of being anti-bush. You appear blinded to all other humanitarian crises in your condemnation of the US pres.
If you weren't embarrassed why would you feel that you need to clarify?

There are no humanitarian atrocities in Iran, at least not enough to condemn killing every damn person that lives there.

McSack

Executive Member
Only because the first poster has a history of pro-us/anti-muslim posts.
There was no mention of the US until you and trek posted.

There is no mention of anything anti-muslim in the first post, only a comment regarding Iran specifically. The problem seems to be that you cannot discuss anything relating to any middle eastern country without bringing your anti-US sentiment into the debate. Get over your prejudices

Alan

Honorary Master
Honestly Dumbo takes the cake.

I wonder actually if he is not someone having a laugh inpersonating loony lefties :D

McSack

Executive Member
If you weren't embarrassed why would you feel that you need to clarify?
Because your prejudices seem to prevent you from understanding the context of my original post
There are no humanitarian atrocities in Iran, .
Really, then how do you explain the fact that people of Baha'i faith have been blatantly discriminated against in Iran just because they don't follow islan. Students have been expelled from universities, Iranian police are still putting together a database of Baha'ins who are then excluded from applying for work, have no legal rights, are not allowed to elect leaders of their communities and have no right to inherit property.

...at least not enough to condemn killing every damn person that lives there
who said anything about killing everyone that lives there :confused:

Frankie

Executive Member
There are no humanitarian atrocities in Iran, at least not enough to condemn killing every damn person that lives there.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

"no" atrocities , and then in the same sentence "not enough" :sick:

Xarog

Honorary Master
There was no mention of the US until you and trek posted.

There is no mention of anything anti-muslim in the first post, only a comment regarding Iran specifically. The problem seems to be that you cannot discuss anything relating to any middle eastern country without bringing your anti-US sentiment into the debate. Get over your prejudices
Go search Frankie's post history.

He's already had 2 previous incarnations banned and I suspect he had an infraction on his current account.

Amerikanse

Well maybe if the posts do not relate to the US maybe I will stop bashing them, but in this case as always the article is clearly intended to soften up the world to the coming US invasion of the Iran. It's pretty damn clear if you ask me.

I call Bravo Sierra. South African news source quoting an Iranian paper. No pro-US sentiment ANYWHERE to be found. Straight reporting.

Amerikanse

Honestly Dumbo takes the cake.

I wonder actually if he is not someone having a laugh inpersonating loony lefties :D

And honestly, I don't why this kind of childish name-calling goes on on this forum either. i'm not threatening to pack up my toys and go home, but still, seriously...

Status
Not open for further replies.