Newshost's Birthday - 11 May 2009

mercurial

MyBB Legend
Hey guys

On Monday, 11 May 2009, Newshost will be one year old and to celebrate this occasion, we will be making approximately 300 - 500 new user registrations available on this day. Availability will commence around 10:00 and run until about 22:00. I'm sure many of you are excited to hear this, as we closed off invites a long time ago and many of you have asked us when new user registrations will be made available, so please take advantage of this opportunity to get your account. Please pass this message on to all you know, as I'm sure there are many who will be thrilled to hear this. To me, Newshost is more than just a website. It is a community and I'd like to thank everyone who is a part of it for making it what it is. Let's keep going! Here's to many more years of Newshost ;)

Regards

Empiricism Philosopher

Expert Member
If you are having a problem recovering your password, please join our IRC channel on ShadowFire.org - #bitfarm and ask for help.

Last edited:

killadoob

Honorary Master
Awesome news :) for those who don't have one, this site is a south african legend :)

sparticus

Expert Member
Baie Dankie meneer !! The people keep bothering me with this request as if I have the power , I always send them your way , please provide me with a cellphone number and email address so that I can tell them all !! LOL !!

PS- Did I tell you Tony is the Bad guy in 24 ?? Bwaa haa haa !!!

APoc184

Honorary Master
I'll bring the cake and be at the door from 9h45.
If Newshost is anything like BitFarm I wanna be part of it. BF is a great bunch of guys and gals and look after each other. Proud to be part of it because sharing is caring.

APoc184

Honorary Master
PS- Did I tell you Tony is the Bad guy in 24 ?? Bwaa haa haa !!!
Is the 24 still running? :eek:
I liked it in the beginning but it got to complicated and drawn out. Same with Prison Break. Personally think S3 should have been the end but they did S4 and it was really not that good until now(episodes 16-19), only 3 more and it is done.

sparticus

Expert Member
Is the 24 still running? :eek:
I liked it in the beginning but it got to complicated and drawn out. Same with Prison Break. Personally think S3 should have been the end but they did S4 and it was really not that good until now(episodes 16-19), only 3 more and it is done.

Bra personally 24 is nothing like PB , its the best for me , not drawn out at all. What can I say , I am a Jack Bouer fan

smokey

Honorary Master
Sweet... You have no idea how many pestering requests I have gotten from friends recently. Big ups merc!

I agree with the community statement, cool bunch over there :D

Ziym3

hi people Postmanpot said i should ask for an invite to newshost here..please put me in line..thanx

Last edited: