Next big wave of skilled workers, emigrants leaving SA - political analyst

access

Executive Member
according to another mybb article, more black professionals are leaving now than whites.

i expect similar snarky comments directed towards them and where they are going.

chop chop!

thechamp

Honorary Master
according to another mybb article, more black professionals are leaving now than whites.

i expect similar snarky comments directed towards them and where they are going.

chop chop!
I am ready, tell those black professionals to register on this forum and do what other leaving South Africans do.

access

Executive Member
I am ready, tell those black professionals to register on this forum and do what other leaving South Africans do.
lol

just make it in general like some have been made. not all were direct.

samuelp

chop chop!
I agree. I know quite a few black professionals who left for France, Sweden or Germany.

For what I understood, better opportunities and better care for children are the main reason to leave SA.

I wonder why so many Saffers still vote for the ANC. Latest by-elections results show a stronger support for this useless party. It seems many people like suffering or are just plain stupid to believe propaganda

lowriderza

I wonder why so many Saffers still vote for the ANC. Latest by-elections results show a stronger support for this useless party. It seems many people like suffering or are just plain stupid to believe propaganda
The problem is news spreads a bit differently outside of the big metro areas.

Secondly for many it's an emotional thing. It's like asking somebody to leave their family and friends behind to go live in another country. Would you have some understanding for those who want to stay?

noxibox

Honorary Master
Isn't a swing towards the ANC exactly what would be expected if the more skilled and educated move to another country?

It's also important to remember that voting is not some coldly logical process. People, for their own reasons, can identify with a party. And they'll stick to that party. It's not unique to South Africa.

access

Executive Member
I agree. I know quite a few black professionals who left for France, Sweden or Germany.

For what I understood, better opportunities and better care for children are the main reason to leave SA.

well i suspect intimidation is still strong and some people might not want to vote against their so called savior.

or the results are rigged.

TysonRoux

Expert Member
It creates the impression that they’ve kicked the bucket, are no more, shuffled off this mortal coil.
"Ex-patriot"
Or like those lone wolf terrorists, he's no longer patriotic, or he's found a new country for his patriotism.

RonSwanson

I have some black friends who are in process, and some who have already left, largely for their children's sake and better living conditions. Not all are South African citizens, many are Zimbabwean.

ɹǝuuᴉM

Expert Member

chop chop!
You know exactly nothing like that will happen. Furthermore, I have to see credible stats regarding the figures of black professionals leaving South Africa.

The thing is, because of Cuba, black doctors are not finding jobs outside SA as easy as whites do. LOL

access

Executive Member
You know exactly nothing like that will happen. Furthermore, I have to see credible stats regarding the figures of black professionals leaving South Africa.

The thing is, because of Cuba, black doctors are not finding jobs outside SA as easy as whites do. LOL
there are more black professionals in south africa than white, its not unbelievable. seeing some of the salaries black professionals earn is mind blowing, not just here but in africa. just going to another african country also means leaving the country...

rambo919

Expert Member
Funny thing is many skilled black foreigners in SA are also leaving or preparing to leave. One recently told me "this country is done, I'm going back". It's only the useless thugs that remain in the end.