PsyWulf

Honorary Master
Why is Israel so inundated with infections being the most vaccinated country worldwide Oregon in the USA also enjoying the highest number of vaccinations, yet they drop like flies Why's that with flu vaccinations every year more and more people die because of it? Covid vaccinations affects your immune system 13 times more than unvaccinated people. Check this -
Watch from 35s to 5m 31s. Proven already. I can't say who should take it or not. I'm not playing Russian roulette with my life. Vaccinated people poses the same risk as anybody else.
Ugh,where do you paranoids with bad info keep crawling out
Worse than roaches

This some kind of Tiktok stupidity?

markings

Expert Member
Big Pharma are what saved our lives. Yes, they would like their money back and they deserve it for the work done. Those multi-million $ labs and staff don't run on air.
But if they took money from governments for development they should at least pay that back.

neoprema

Executive Member
Ugh,where do you paranoids with bad info keep crawling out
Worse than roaches

This some kind of Tiktok stupidity?
I don't think the stupidity is measurable by maths as we know it, its just too big.

neoprema

Executive Member
Why is Israel so inundated with infections being the most vaccinated country worldwide Oregon in the USA also enjoying the highest number of vaccinations, yet they drop like flies Why's that with flu vaccinations every year more and more people die because of it? Covid vaccinations affects your immune system 13 times more than unvaccinated people. Check this -
Watch from 35s to 5m 31s. Proven already. I can't say who should take it or not. I'm not playing Russian roulette with my life. Vaccinated people poses the same risk as anybody else.
Thanks for the link! I reported it for misinformation. Anything else like maybe aliens invading someone's womb? Or a video with a new lifeform crawling out of the asses of people using Disprin?

hj007

Expert Member
ugh, feels like I'm a battery chicken getting pumped full of antibiotics if everyone needs to take an annual shot.

Sorry, but the majority of folks should not live off meds/injections every year. Let the chronic cases get medicine, but for the majority we don't need drugs all the time. IMO If the world is really that sick I don't feel we should be alive.

We probably will never agree if you feel that taking drugs is the solution for every ailment. But that's fine if you want to.

borro

Expert Member
ugh, feels like I'm a battery chicken getting pumped full of antibiotics if everyone needs to take an annual shot.

Sorry, but the majority of folks should not live off meds/injections every year. Let the chronic cases get medicine, but for the majority we don't need drugs all the time. IMO If the world is really that sick I don't feel we should be alive.

We probably will never agree if you feel that taking drugs is the solution for every ailment. But that's fine if you want to.
4100A8FE-1197-479A-9241-12C1CA6EFF80.jpeg

krycor

Honorary Master
You take yearly jabs for flu ? Seriously, I never took them hence the question.

I’ve mostly taken them.. when I was a kid and recently with spouse since a year after kid started going to school (well kindergarten) bringing home all kids of things.

If you have small kids and don’t take your annual shot you get sick a lot. That year we didn’t was the year of many illness..

Wrt covid shots.. I think west is paying for unequal distribution & production. The notable stains seem to originate from mostly unvaccinated populations and while a booster shot for prolonged pandemic seems rational.. I suspect it’s partly due to fear of unused stock as SA is far behind the curve vs unvaccinated. so it’s a bit of that and keeping people protected, and lack of stats on how long before it’s really needed to prevent hospital care. Who knows.

I also find it ironic that SA has barely cracked 17.5% partially vaccinated and we encountering hesitancy and struggle to find arms to put it in. Think about that if you voting.. also ask yourself what happen to the Da stock..

Politicians.. they all full of BS. The amount of noise they made and now..? But wait they will find some reason to blame people and not the groups of kak they spewed.

PsyWulf

Honorary Master
You take yearly jabs for flu ? Seriously, I never took them hence the question.
If there's a particularly nasty variant expected or we've had multiple runins with flu for the year the whole fam would get a flu-shot

Daveogg

Expert Member
E9-zLjRXoAYVNcA
Nope looks like a digital nerve block for a paronichial infection.

PsyWulf

Honorary Master
If there's a particularly nasty variant expected or we've had multiple runins with flu for the year the whole fam would get a flu-shot
Point here is if there's elevated risk factors or chance at a severe infection we'd take preventative steps
Nobody can claim i'm some kind of group-thinking pharma fan that takes any and all vaccines just because - but I sure as **** am not an idiot when it comes to self-preservation

Gordon_R

Honorary Master
Boosters are not needed for everyone:
Vaccinologist Dame Sarah, who began designing the Oxford-AstraZeneca vaccine in early 2020 when Covid first emerged in China, said the decision over boosters needed to be looked at carefully.

She told the Telegraph: "We will look at each situation; the immunocompromised and elderly will receive boosters.

"But I don't think we need to boost everybody. Immunity is lasting well in the majority of people."

However, she said the UK needed to help more countries around the world with vaccine supply. "We have to do better in this regard. The first dose has the most impact."