Nielsen Online/OPA survey

Keeper

Honorary Master
but won't rpm get wrong stats though?

just saying, it's there for a reason....

however, if RPM isn't worried with your blackhat haxor tricks, why not? :eek:

bwana

B MyBroadband
Super Moderator
but won't rpm get wrong stats though?

just saying, it's there for a reason....

however, if RPM isn't worried with your blackhat haxor tricks, why not? :eek:
Yep - it is but as long as the site remains free to it users what do I care . . . oh wait . . . :rolleyes:

guest2013-1

Also note that their server is hosted on IS. So anyone from SAIX would be delayed slightly due to the interconnect issues between IS & Telkom constantly.

There's also been noted that IS based hosting takes a while to resolve even on IS based bandwidth for some reason (this has been posted a few months ago if I'm not mistaken)

guest2013-1

Yep - it is but as long as the site remains free to it users what do I care . . . oh wait . . . :rolleyes:
Well bwana, nobody is really stopping me from making this information public knowledge, with a little knowledge on how DNS/hosts work I can block Analytics, all these ads and several other things to speed up the website. However, the secure-za.imrworldwide.com domain has proved to be a bottleneck I've been wondering about myself for a while now, and while I'm in control of my own PC, I don't necessarily see this as hacking or blackhat tactics as I'm not changing any physical code or server configurations on this website at all.

It's basically just using that plugin in Firefox that blocks things, only a bit more technical for normal users :)

guest2013-1

kaaa kaa ka (ek lag in afrikaans)
Probeer dit 'n bietjie, dis baie maklik om weer terug te stel as jy voel ek het nou moerse skade gedoen aan jou pee-cee.

En jou laggie is baie beter as : lag lag lag lag (een vriendin wat in PTA bly tik so op mxit en irc ipv LOL)

guest2013-1

dude, i was joking! :D :D

if it was, you would of removed analytics and the banners, SERVER SIDE! :p
lol, I could probably but I'm not that bored yet... I was just re-iterating it's not blackhat or hacking just in case the people think you were being serious.

I've seen people tell other people that by visiting a specific site (name escapes me right now) that you're hacking... c for serious. So just wanted to bust that myth quick ;)

bwana

B MyBroadband
Super Moderator
Well bwana, nobody is really stopping me from making this information public knowledge
People just need to be aware that there could be unforeseen consequences should there become a significant disparity between income and expenditure.

Of course I have no knowledge of any of the sites financial aspects so it's obviously hypothetical.