Nifty Cryptocurrency Monitor App

MarnusSteyn

A while ago I started to invest in block chain and found myself installing a ton of aps to monitor the various top Cryptocurrencies out there. Then, recently a colleague of mine developed an app using the AltCoinTrader API to monitor the 7 block chains available on AltCoinTrader. Since trading locally is the easiet option at the moment, I find using AltCoinTrader the best current solution for my trading needs and this app is the perfect companion. A super handy feature is the ability to get a notification when the price for a specific blockchain goes above or below a specified price. The App is free to download, check it out here:

Play Store Link

*Apple App Store release comming soon

etienne_marais

Honorary Master
A while ago I started to invest in block chain and found myself installing a ton of aps to monitor the various top Cryptocurrencies out there. Then, recently a colleague of mine developed an app using the AltCoinTrader API to monitor the 7 block chains available on AltCoinTrader. Since trading locally is the easiet option at the moment, I find using AltCoinTrader the best current solution for my trading needs and this app is the perfect companion. A super handy feature is the ability to get a notification when the price for a specific blockchain goes above or below a specified price. The App is free to download, check it out here:

Play Store Link

*Apple App Store release comming soon

Thanks for bringing to our attention. Will try it out.