Nigerian cybercrime crooks caught in South Africa, convicted by US court

zululami

Banned
And we are called xenophobic when we call for the removal of these cretins from our country!

Milano

Honorary Master
And we are called xenophobic when we call for the removal of these cretins from our country!

Yet again you show your xenophobic attitude when trying to defend your xenophobic attitude.

Your comments fuel the savage, barbaric violence and murder perpetrated against foreigners by trying to paint them all with the same brush.

This is no different to how racists pass off their racist agendas.

Sies.

FNfal

Executive Member
Now now children play nice !!!

So at the end of the day how many cyber criminals were arrested and charge in the south African courts ?

w1z4rd

Karmic Sangoma

You are called xenophobic when you are acting like a bigot to someone just because of where they come from. You are not a bigot if you are upset at criminals. Someone coming from another country does not automatically make them bad (unless you think like Donald Trump, in which case, everything I am typing now is pointless as you are beyond redemption).

Just about every person in South Africa, black and white, is the descendant of a migrant. The bantu people actually have shared heritage with the people from central and western africa.

However, that is mute, as every single human can trace their ancestry back to south africa, so being xenophobic is pretty hypocritical (when you take into account our heritage).

I should also point out our government is useless in managing migrants. Not even foreign doctors, married to a South African and with a 2 year old South African child can get their visa sorted out in this country. How do you expect the average person to be able to work legally when highly skilled professionals are struggling to? Most of the time, we create the situation ourselves that make things worse.

It doesnt help that there has been state capture over the visa process and now the corrupt and useless Gupta company run and control the process (while sending our personal data to Bangladesh).

zululami

Banned
oh excuse the f**k out of me, look who's here... How is life in the ANC under Zuma ole chap?

Please back the ufck off. you're a childish prick let loose on the internet. and to everyone who is chastising me for my comment, When is it ever wrong to want nigerian scammers out of our country? SO please just back off. I said specifically that 'these people', the people being, in the context of this article, internet scammers.

w1z4rd

Karmic Sangoma
Please back the ufck off. you're a childish prick let loose on the internet. and to everyone who is chastising me for my comment, When is it ever wrong to want nigerian scammers out of our country? SO please just back off. I said specifically that 'these people', the people being, in the context of this article, internet scammers.

Can you show us a post that hated on you because you wanted just scammers out the country. Then your original post and your follow up response would make sense with that type of context. Failing to provide such a post, would tend to lend credence to your xenophobic vibes. Also, could you clarify the, "we". You and whom?

gertvanjoe

Expert Member
I used to think Time magazine were talking about Reddit in one of their articles about the internet but now I realize it has been MyBB after all.

supersunbird

Honorary Master

Many of the local black cretins just seem to rob and murder other saffers and many of the local white cretins seems to scam other saffers on gumtree and wherever, I don't see the public remanding their removal from society, because the ANC seems to keep being voted in charge and they just don't care about crime...