nightmare dealing with new vox installation, help please!

frustrated lindy

i am in a contract with vox apparently it 3 years. still haven't recieved a copy of it. been waiting for days! i had to move office premises due to the DEATH of the MD, and so i explained it all and asked them to move with me. i have actually had really good service ito phone and internet etc. they have been promising to come and see the new premises and quote us etc for a month! they also want me to pay R90 000 - yes R90 000 as a penalty for cancelling early, eventhough i Said they must come with me to the new premises! besides all of that they just don't come back to me and they don't give me the quote. i am pretty desperate. but they also don't answer their phones and i can't get hold of anyone senior at all. any advice please?

swakop_toe

Sub.
I am in the final stages of having to pull the trigger for a Bussiness solution with them too...

rubber_otter

Expert Member
What did your contract say?

iirc, their contract states that if you are in a contract, and you move, and your new address is not covered by Vox, you are liable for the cancellation fee. Regardless of reason.

• Wow
Reactions: "D"

ubercal

Expert Member
i have a few products with them , 2 x fiber to the business lines , a few adsl accounts etc and havent had any issues for +5 years.Ive even phoned on Sunday nights and they had a 3rd line tech help me with some issues untill 11:00pm.