No loadshedding for the last 24 days

We finally seeing Andre de Ruyter's hard work at play.
It was a brilliant plan. Plunge the country into permanent stage 6 to destroy the economy and force solar adoption. That way demand crashes and Eskom gets some room to bring a handful of units back online. Boom. No more loadshedding.

The man's a true genius... like Genghis Khan and his contribution to slowing climate change by killing 40 million people.

It was a brilliant plan. Plunge the country into permanent stage 6 to destroy the economy and force solar adoption. That way demand crashes and Eskom gets some room to bring a handful of units back online. Boom. No more loadshedding.

The man's a true genius... like Genghis Khan and his contribution to slowing climate change by killing 40 million people.
Certainly, they don't make them like this anymore.

I must say, I've really been enjoying the reprieve although I do find Winter load shedding far more bearable.

It's sad and pathetic that 24 days of uninterrupted power should be considered anything other than absolutely normal, a stark reminder of what a dump this country has become...

Speculate it being a combination of abandoning all maintenance and running everything at max where possible for election purposes, and the demand from heavy industry shrinking, sibanye just recently permanently closed a mining shaft so all the power usage for that mining operation, and subsequent smelter refinement and/or whatever else, don't need to use power anymore for that resource mined.

He is a pr mouth piece. You know the saying. Best to let sleeping dogs lie.

Everything is working sort off right now so don't remind people about loadshedding before the election.
He had a press conference last week.

Back