No petrol money? 'Dudu Myeni has known about the court dates for two years'

ToxicBunny

Honorary Master
cant manage petrol money for a short car ride, but wants to claim proficiency at managing plane rides... ?

its just insulting
Agreed.

I earn a fraction of what she did when she fscked the SAA hard.... and I never get to the point of not being able to have petrol money for the trips I need to make.

Mista_Mobsta

Expert Member
Agreed.

I earn a fraction of what she did when she fscked the SAA hard.... and I never get to the point of not being able to have petrol money for the trips I need to make.
Proof that to make it in the SA Political sphere, it's WHO you know and definitely not WHAT you know!

The_Librarian

Another MyBB
Super Moderator
Agreed.

Makes one wonder just what she did with the money...

Sollie

Executive Member

R13...

Honorary Master
Still trying the Zupta tactics a-piel.

Doesn't have bus/taxi/plane fare to travel from KZN to attend court in GP but can cobble together a few pennies for a costly appeal? Yeah, sounds legit.

Sl8er

Executive Member
Off-topic:

Y'know how The Orange Don has a nickname for "everyone"?
"Crooked Hillary" / "Sleep Joe" / etc.

Everytime I see this thread pop up, I can't help but read it as "No-petrol dudu" :laugh:

"Oh! No-petrol dudu, did it again!"
"Shh-shh everyone, here comes No-petrol dudu!"
"What? You got some corruption to sell? Go see No-petrol dudu, she's always looking for more corruptions."
:D

...anyway....

ForceFate

Honorary Master
In the land of the blind.. the one-eyed can make whatever excuse she wants and the rest of the herd will just accept it.
Not like the herd (that includes all South Africans in SA) can do anything to drag her out of her bunker.