NO REMORSE: ‘Emotionless’ mom who ‘hanged her two young kids and sexually assaulted the family dog’ appears in court

Calkem

She has no remorse or feelings about this. You couldnt even imagine this story if you try. She kills the children and rapes the dog

gamer16

Honorary Master
I think this is a case for my box under the ground suggestion

The following is excluded whilst our incompetent government is still in place.

Death penalty yes, but also a 1.5m x 1.5m steel box. small enough so you can never stand up or lay down properly with the roof exposed to the sun in which they have to remain till they die, they'll get food and a bit of water but just enough to survive.

This should be reserved for those whom death would be a kindness, think child rapists or mass murderers and the like.

NarrowBandFtw

Honorary Master
"no remorse" should be the emotions felt by the executioner that sends this vile cnut to her maker

Ninja'd

A Djinn
She also faces a charge of animal cruelty after police found explicit Facebook messages describing sex acts with her dog.
That's the only evidence? So if I wrote down how I strangle two girls in Kraaifontein that's a murder charge for me?

Daruk

Honorary Master

pinball wizard

Honorary Master
How disconnected are we as society, that someone can get to that point...
I clicked that link. Buried halfway down was a link to a story about a teen that killed itself because it couldn't face a few weeks lockdown due to CoVID-19.

So, the answer to your question is, what society? Clearly it doesn't exist anymore.

NarrowBandFtw

Honorary Master
I clicked that link. Buried halfway down was a link to a story about a teen that killed itself because it couldn't face a few weeks lockdown due to CoVID-19.

So, the answer to your question is, what society? Clearly it doesn't exist anymore.
She was hot though; the retarded suicide case that couldn't face isolation ... unlike the thing in the OP here