No Tobacco Sales During Lockdown?

HelterSkelter

Expert Member
If I see the local PnP manager smoking, which he does a lot, I am going to report him that he either buys stock from the store which is prohibited, or he is taking cigs. He can explain what is what or if he stocked up before lockdown.

RedViking

Nord of the South
If I see the local PnP manager smoking, which he does a lot, I am going to report him that he either buys stock from the store which is prohibited, or he is taking cigs. He can explain what is what or if he stocked up before lockdown.
Smoking is not prohibited to. Only buying smokes.

dualmeister

Honorary Master
People are allowed to create threads as they want...don't see the mods complaining so why are you?
I'm thinking about starting one :p

"What if this outbreak had happened 20+ years ago".
Slow internet. No streaming services and you could not go out to rent a movie during lock down :oops:

FNfal

Executive Member
Well the government have put their jack boots on and are going to trample all over you .
They are loving it :ROFL:
\\\all those that said yes to lock down ,,, enjoy .

Temujin

Executive Member

Slow internet. No streaming services and you could not go out to rent a movie during lock down :oops:
World population 2020 = 10 billion

prOd

Expert Member

Well 20 years ago would've been like 13, so being sent home for a few months on the farm would've been fkn awesome

pinball wizard

Honorary Master
Alan Winde (Premier of WC) said that tobacco sales will be allowed from grocery shops - but no cigarette/tobacco only places may be open.
So? DA councillors and the Family Advocate said I can fetch my kid from my ex during lockdown, and Cele would have said **** no, and that stupid Zulu cow (dressed like she's off to a party) didn't have a ****ing clue, other than to suggest social workers would get involved.

What do you think the SANDF member who stops and searches your car is going to say?

SAguy

Expert Member
So? DA councillors and the Family Advocate said I can fetch my kid from my ex during lockdown, and Cele would have said **** no, and that stupid Zulu cow (dressed like she's off to a party) didn't have a ****ing clue, other than to suggest social workers would get involved.

What do you think the SANDF member who stops and searches your car is going to say?
Therein lies the problem. SANDF is under Cele's leadership, so DA councilors can say whatever they want - at the end of the day it's the SANDF that's going to make our lives hell.

SAguy

Expert Member
It's a giant conspiracy to get people to stop smoking.
As much as that would be a good thing, it will never happen. The big tobacco companies have politicians globally so deep in their pockets they can tickle their taints for them.

yebocan

Honorary Master
Hmm, I have a feeling things are going to get even more rough in abusive households when people become irritable as a result of sudden nicotine withdrawal.

Also wondering about the alcohol thing... really bad addicts who are chronically dependent on alcohol can die if they stop drinking abruptly.
interesting times ahead....wonder what our divorce rate will look like come 2021

SAguy

Expert Member
interesting times ahead....wonder what our divorce rate will look like come 2021
Wife and I hardly ever argue or work on each others nerves, after 8 years of marriage we've probably had 3 fights - but last 3 days we've been getting on each others nerves a little with small stupid stuff.

If that's us then couples that already don't like each other are in for a fun time.

pinball wizard

Honorary Master
Therein lies the problem. SANDF is under Cele's leadership, so DA councilors can say whatever they want - at the end of the day it's the SANDF that's going to make our lives hell.
Exactyly the same as Alan Windy whoever he is. In the face of what I watched of Irofist Cele last night, everyone else and their opinion (other ministers included it seemed) can take a flying **** at a rolling donut.