No Tobacco Sales During Lockdown?

yebocan

Honorary Master
Wife and I hardly ever argue or work on each others nerves, after 8 years of marriage we've probably had 3 fights - but last 3 days we've been getting on each others nerves a little with small stupid stuff.

If that's us then couples that already don't like each other are in for a fun time.
i hear the strain in colleagues voices during our daily catch ups., the funny/not so funny whatsapp message in groups...totally entertaining from an outsiders perspective. Adjustment required, being around someone 24/7 ... and do not forget the kids in the calculations.

Temujin

Executive Member
Wife and I hardly ever argue or work on each others nerves, after 8 years of marriage we've probably had 3 fights - but last 3 days we've been getting on each others nerves a little with small stupid stuff.

If that's us then couples that already don't like each other are in for a fun time.
Neighbors are already throwing **** at each other and hasn't started yet(they're heavy drinkers too, every week a bin is rolled out full, bottom to top with wine and beer bottles).

SAguy

Expert Member
i hear the strain in colleagues voices during our daily catch ups., the funny/not so funny whatsapp message in groups...totally entertaining from an outsiders perspective. Adjustment required, being around someone 24/7 ... and do not forget the kids in the calculations.
Luckily no kids in our household - but yeah, people are definitely taking strain.

pinball wizard

Honorary Master
I've labelled the kids with magic marker on their foreheads. They think the number represents the order in which they are my favourite, it's actually the order in which they will be killed and eaten.

SAguy

Expert Member
I've labelled the kids with magic marker on their foreheads. They think the number represents the order in which they are my favourite, it's actually the order in which they will be killed and eaten.
How did you rate them, by potential meat to fat ratio? Or by who you liked least.

Flanders

Honorary Master
A manager at my local spar told me that he thought they were expecting a delivery of cigarettes tomorrow so who knows?

The no alcohol thing I get in that we need to stop domestic violence, car accidents etc. and divert resources and hospital beds to where they're needed. But no purchasing of cigarettes from the very place we'll be going to get our food? Seems a bit odd. I understand that going to the shops specifically for tobacco would be taking the piss but we are going to be there from time to time.

Weird.